Romantic 1 BR apartment with capacity for 3 people.
Charmingly furnished and fully equipped, has a large bedroom with a queen size bed, a large mirrored closet, a living room with a comfy sofa bed (for an extra guest) with a LCD TV, a dining room area for 3, an integrated full kitchen (with a washing machine), a complete bathroom with bath tub and a bidet, and a nice terraced balcony with its own barbecue and an open view.
Ideally convenient for couples, families, as well as friends, who looks for a stylish comfortable stay in the most hipster district of the city.
Here you will find:
• High speed wifi internet
• 1 queen size bed,
• 1 comfortable sofa bed (doble bed for 2 people),
• 1 large mirrored closet.
• Integrated kitchen with new appliances;
o laundry machine,
o refrigerator w/ freezer
o kitchen with oven
o coffee maker
o electric kettle.
o dishes and utensils for 4 people
• Dining table and 2 seats and 2 chairs
• 1 40”LCD TV w/ Cable (Living Room)
• Linen & Towels
Additionally, the building has;
• Swimming pool (for summer),
• Multipurpose Room with BBQ
Palermo Hollywood is a very complete and safe neighborhood with pharmacies, supermarkets, bars, discos, restaurants, design shops, theaters, etc.
You will find in the unit, a welcome binder with useful general information about Buenos Aires, and the proximity of the apartment to make your stay more comfortable.
Located within walking distance to:
• Plaza Serrano (or Cortazar) (1.4 km). The center of Palermo Soho. Surrounded by many bars and boutiques.
• Flee Market (600 mts).
• Plaza Italia (1.6 km). Located on Avenida Santa Fe, with subway stop, bus stops and many shops. Connects through public transportation with the whole city.
• Av. Juan B. Justo (600 mts) Limit between Palermo Hollywood and Palermo Soho, for Metrobus, and several bus lines.
• Av. Santa Fe (500 mts). Very commercial avenue. Subway stop. Buses stop.
• Argentinian Polo Field (1 km)
• Av Libertador (1.7 km), one of the country's most elegant avenue, surrounded by gardens and parks, ideal for sports.
• MALBA (4.6 km) (Museum of Latin American Art of Buenos Aires)
• Alto Palermo Shopping Mall (3.2 km)
COSTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN RENT
• POWER / WATER / GAS / COMMUNITY FEE / TAXES / INTERNET / CABLE / TELEPHONE (local calls)
• Professional Maid who does the cleaning and changing linens and towels before and after each stay. (If your stay is longer than 9 day's rent includes weekly maid service with change of linen)
LONG STAYS: If you plan to stay more than a month in Buenos Aires, contact us, we can make you a special offer.
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT:
Our hours of check in and check out are predetermined (2 PM and 10 AM respectively). Whenever is possible, we like to be flexible with these schedules for the comfort of our guests, but please confirm with us our availability in order to coordinate your entry and or exit of the property.
Please also remember to send us the information of your arrival and departure of Buenos Aires, (flight / train and airport / station, etc.) So we can arrange check in and check out and book your transfer from the Airport if you need one.
If my agenda allows, I'd like to welcome you in person. If I cannot, you will be received by Tito, who is very helpful.TripAdvisor property ID 3023067...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.