To understand the magic of "La Onda" here are what some of its guests wrote:
« We stayed at this property in February for a week. The house is amazing, it is a beautiful property, spotlessly clean and very well equipped! The check in was very easy, the manager Karina meeting us and showing us the house and how everything worked. Everything from the stereo to the blender was the best of quality and easy to use with all instructions made available. Last but not least, the pool! Fantastic! Great outside area to have a meal or just sit and relax......Do yourself a favour and stay here, you will not regret it!!! »
Albert and Linda Z., Australia.
6 April 2013
We just spent a wonderful month in this amazing house. What really sets this place apart is the location. This location could not be better. You are in the heart of all the trendy restaurants/cafe/shops. The house is extemelely comfortable for two couples as each large room has a full bathroom. The second floor consists of a large modern open kitchen and a nice sized living room. The top floor which we used the most has a private outdoor pool. Despite being in a crowded pard of Palermo, the house is very quiet and noise free. I spent the prior month in another location in Palermo and while the apartment was nice, the location was very desolate. That is why I highly recommend this place to future tourists as I can't think of a better location to stay. The inside was very well designed and sunny. The comforters and towels were what you would find in a 4+ star hotel. Overall all the guests very happy with the stay. I would definitely go back.
Alex Z. Miami March 2013
With its amazing private swimming pool (30 ft X 6 ft X 4 ft) on the rooftop La Onda is an ultra luxurious oasis in the heart of Palermo Soho. Located two blocks from the Plaza Serrano and one block from the Plaza Armenia, this house-like apartment makes you enjoy the tremendous life of the most fashionable neighborhood in the city while you benefit of a surprising quietness. Some of the best restaurants and bars of Buenos Aires are just in the block.
The modernist style glass and metal structure provides plenty of natural light throughout the day while the wooden furniture adds warmth and character. No expense was spared to furnish this house that contains masterpieces of European design as well as Argentinean.
This very exclusive property consists of 2 large king bedrooms with closet, 2 en suite bathrooms, a gourmet kitchen with dining area, an office area, a patio and a stunning terrace with a large swimming pool (heated in winter to guarantee 28Â°C) and wooden deck. Each place is equipped with DaÃ¯kin inverter air conditioned of latest technology and the living room as well as every bedroom display a LCD flat-screen TV which can also be linked to any computer or hard disk. One of the bedrooms can be converted into twins for more flexibility and includes dustfree antiallergenic mattresses.
- MASTER BEDROOM ENSUITE: Equipped with a king-size bed (1.80x 2.00 m.). Large walk-in closet, bed- side cabinets and lamps. 32'' flat-screen LCD TV. Blackout curtains. Air conditioning. Complete en suite bathroom. Access to the private outdoor patio.
-PRIVATE PATIO: lovely patio with table and chairs. It's decorated with beautiful plants.
- SECOND BEDROOM ENSUITE: also located on the main floor. With two twin-size beds (0.90 m. x 1.90 m.) or one king-size bed. Large closet, bed-side cabinets and lamps. 32'' flat-screen LCD TV. Blackout curtains. Air conditioning. En suite bathroom with shower. Access to the patio.
- BATHROOMS: both bathrooms are en suite. One has bathtub and shower, the other one has a shower. Both Modern style. Hair dryer.
- OFFICE AREA: the office area is under the staircase. There is a writing desk available. High speed internet connection (Wi-Fi).
- LIVINGROOM WITH DINING AREA: the spacious living room with its brick walls and its stylish decoration offers a custom-design sofa, coffee table and two butterfly chairs. The flat screen TV, DVD player and the home theatre make this the perfect area to enjoy a movie or listen to music. The dining area consists of an original white table with six chairs. Air conditioning.
- GOURMET KITCHEN: modern equipment gourmet kitchen with big fridge and freezer, dishwasher, microwave, electric toaster, Nespresso coffemaker, four-burner stove, oven and a small wine cellar integrated into the wood wall. There is ample silverware, glasses, crockery and cooking utensils for entertaining up to six people. Air conditioning.
- PRIVATE ROOFTOP TERRACE W/ PRIVATE POOL: delightful private rooftop terrace with a large private (exclusive use) heated swimming pool. Two chaise lounge patio furniture. Beautiful plants make this open air experience even more enjoyable....Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.