Stay in a comfortable 1 bedroom apartment located on a quiet street in Mission near a mix of restaurants, cafes and shops of 4th Street as well as 17th Avenue. The apartment is close to downtown, the Stampede, river paths, parks and the c-train. The apartment has been recently renovated. It's a main level apartment (partially below grade) and has a south facing walk out balcony.
Mission is a great inner city neighbourhood that has quite a bit to offer. Whether it's the river pathway, the restaurants a couple blocks away on 4th street, the older homes in the area, it's one of the most beautiful parts of the city. It's also very close to downtown, the Stampede and a great base to explore the city from.
- Clean sheets, duvet and pillows for the bed
- Clean towels, soap and shampoo
- If you want to cook you can use our pots, pans, blender etc...
- The apartment has a 50" flat screen with basic cable, smart TV and netflix
- There is a pay-per-use washer and dryer located on the same floor as the apartment in the building
- Parking: There's a designated parking stall for the apartment at the back of the building.
- Public transport: There's a number of bus routes that pass just a few blocks away. You're also about a 10 minute walk away from the Erlton/Stampede C-train station.
- Car2go: If you use Car2go you can usually find quite a few of them in the neighbourhood.
Details on what's nearby (by foot)
- 20 second walk to the Elbow River and 5 min walk to river pathways
- 10-15 min walk to Stampede and the Saddledome
- 5-10 min walk to parks
- 15-20 min walk to downtown
- 10-15 min walk to the C-train (light rail public transit)
- 5 min walk to the bus stop (depending on which bus of course)
- 5 min walk to 4th Street (street full of shopping, cafes, restaurants and bars)
- 10 min walk to 17th Avenue (street full of shopping, cafes, restaurants and bars)
- 10 min walk to a grocery store (Safeway)
- 5-7 min walk to bakery
- 10 min walk to liquor store
- 5-7 min walk to banks
- 5-10 min walk to various parks
- 30 min walk to Bow River pathways
- 40-45 min walk to Greyhound bus station
Details on what's nearby (by car)
- 5 min drive to downtown
- 25-45 min drive to airport (depending on traffic)
- 20 min drive to University of Calgary
- 15 min drive to Mount Royal University
- 15 min drive to SAIT
- 10 min drive to Chinook Mall
You will have access to the entire apartment. Feel free to open drawers, cupboards, closets and feel free to use what you find. Expect to feel at home and enjoy Calgary from a convenient and central location.
Hablamos espanol, wo men hui shuo yi dian pu tong hua, je parle un peu de francais....Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.