Villa Daya Bali
From $280 / night
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Description from the owner
This superbly appointed private villa will take your breath away. If you're looking for spacious, independent and fully serviced for your next holiday in Bali then look no further. Villa Daya has 4 king-size bedrooms, each with its own beautifully appointed en-suite.
Adopting the uniqueness of Java's Joglo architecture and the sincerity of Bali's hospitality, Villa Daya is a new unique villa on the island of Bali.
A mere 2 minutes from Berawa beach, Villa Daya is ideally located to take advantage of all that Bali has to offer; From the famous surf breaks dotted along the stunning Canggu coastline, to world-class restaurants, outstanding shopping ...Read more
Villa Daya Bali
Canggu, Bali, Indonesia
Additional Location Information
Adress: Jl.Tegal Sari-Gang Soka-Banjar Tegal Gundul-Canggu Club
A mere 2 minutes from Berawa beach, Villa Daya is ideally located to take advantage of all that Bali has to offer; From the famous surf breaks dotted along the stunning Canggu coastline, to world-class restaurants, outstanding shopping and many more cultural delights.
- 1min drive to the Bali equestrian resort, an elite equestrian center who offering private and group horse riding lessons.
- 2min drive to Berawa Beach, one of famous surf spots in Bali.
- 2min drive to Canggu Club, a perfect place to relax, meet friends, do sports, work out, conduct business or just relax under the sun.
- 2min drive to the new-sophisticated shopping arcade called “Canggu Plaza”, you will find some famous restaurants and clothing stores like Tratoria Restaurant and more.
- 10min drive to Seminyak & Petitenget with its many international restaurants such as Metis, Sarong, Sardine, designer boutiques like Paul Ropp and Body&Soul;… and trendy nightlife at Potato Head Club, Woo Bar at W Retreat, Mint, Huu Bar, Kudeta and more.
- 20min drive to Nirwana Golf and Country Club, one of Asia’s finest golf courses, designed by Greg Norman, at the picturesque temple site of Tanah Lot
- 40min drive to Bali’s International Airport.
- 1 hour drive to Ubud, Bali's capital of art and culture.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, Warm winter getaways
Last updated on December 11, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 509 other Canggu rentalsCheck Availability for Canggu
- Towels Provided
- Ceiling Fans
- Linens Provided
- Housekeeping Optional
- A/C or climate control
- Local Guides/Maps
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
Pool / Spa
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Stove or Oven
- Paper Towels Provided
- Satellite or cable TV
- DVD Player
- Stereo or CD player
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - yes
- Smoking allowed - yes
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - yes