Luxury three bedroom newly constructed apartment - three minutes from Palais & Convention Centre.
Ideally located for all the major congresses in Cannes, including -
Festival du Film (May)
Tax Free (October)
and of course it goes without saying, it is great for a beach
The nearest city is Nice and Nearest airport is Nice (15 miles), alternatively Toulon Airport (50 miles), Genoa (100 miles)
Property Sleeps 6
Reception Rooms 1
Bath Rooms 3
WC or Toilets 3
It has a fully-equipped kitchen with electric oven, large refrigerator/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, and washing machine.
The apartment has its own private underground parking space, right underneath the apartment building.
The shops are right on your doorstep.
Tennis is available at the Cannes Tennis Club, which is about a 10-minute walk away, behind the Martinez Hotel.
* Type of Property - apartment
* Location Type - beach
* Living Room - double-size sofa bed, coffee table, sideboard, LCD flat screen TV, cable TV box with numerous French and foreign channels, including 4 Enlish language channels, DVD player and small DVD library, WiFi ADSL internet connection installed or can be used with a USB or ethernet cable connection, sliding French doors on to large terrace with garden views
* Dining Area - large circular dining table, four dining chairs, floor lamp, and table lamp
* Kitchen - electric oven, electric hob, toaster, kettle, dishwashing machine, washing machine, breakfast table and four chairs, extractor hood, stainless-steel sink, numerous fitted units, and a refrigerator/freezer
* Sliding French doors onto a large, 14-square-meter terrace
* Bedroom Twin beds - one
* Bedroom Double beds - two
* Bathrooms - three
* En suite - three
* Entertainment - DVD, CD player, cable TV, ADSL internet and radio
* Outside - 14-square-meter terrace, and communal gardens
Additional property details
This 3 bedroom / 3 bathroom apartment with terrace is on the 3rd floor, in a residence called Jardin Florian, situated Rue DAntibes.
The apartment is approximately 110 sqm (+15 sq m of terrace) and has south-west exposure. It is fully air-conditioned. There is an intercom system, and an elevator. A parking space is also available in the private underground car park, right underneath the building, with a private elevator up to the apartment level.
This accommodation is available for weekly rentals throughout the year.
The living room is furnished with two double size sofa beds, an armchair, a dresser and a round dining table seating 4. For your entertainment there is a cabled TV, WiFi ADSL fast internet connection, a VCR, a DVD, and a stereo with CD player. A French window opens onto the terrace.
Outside is a table seating 4, if you wish to have lunch / dinner outside. The terrace overlooks the beautiful landscaped garden.
The fully equipped kitchen has a refrigerator / freezer, an oven, electric induction hotplates, a microwave, a toaster, a coffee maker, a dishwasher, and a washing machine.
The three bedrooms have either double king size beds or two twin beds, nightstands with table lamps and a large built-in closets.
A telephone line, restricted to incoming calls, can be used with a prepaid card: there is a phone line in the living room and one in each bedroom.
Bed & bath linens can be provided as an optional extra.
This accommodation is available for weekly rentals throughout the year. Please note that a minimum 7 night rental is required during conference periods in Cannes.
* Suitability - families and children
* Local activities - beach, restaurants, water sports, sightseeing, shopping, and nightlife
* Location - the residence is located right on Rue DAntibes and is about 100 metres from the beach.
DESTINATION INFORMATION -
* The Croisette, in Cannes, is where you will mingle with the rich and famous.
* The "Croisette" is the Rodeo Drive of Beverly Hills, Manhattans Fifth Avenue, or Chicagos Lake Shore Drive. On the Croisette you will find the boutiques of the Haute Couture designers of the world including Versace, Hermes, Channel, Cartier, Louis Vuitton, Bulgari, Yves St. Laurent, and many, many others.
* Here you will find the casinos Cannes is famous for: they are located in the Carlton Hotel, the Noga Hilton, and the Palais des Festival. The fourth casino, the Palm Beach Casino, is located at the other end of Cannes in the Palm Beach area.TripAdvisor property ID 3472365...Read more
Luxury 3 bedroom apartment in downtown Cannes Cannes, Provence, France
Additional Location Information
This 3 bedroom/3 bathroom apartment with terrace is on the 3rd floor, in a residence called Le Jardin Florian, situated at 90, Rue DAntibes. The apartment is approximately 110 sqm (+15sq m of terrace) and has south-west exposure. It is fully air-conditioned. There is a video entry-phone system, and an elevator. A parking space is also available in the private underground car park, right underneath the building, with a private elevator up to the apartment level. This accommodation is available for weekly rentals throughout the year. The living room is furnished with 2 double size sofa beds, four armchairs, a dresser and a rectangular glass dining table seating 6. For your entertainment there is SKY TV (UK), cable TV, ADSL WiFi internet, a DVD, & a stereo with CD player. Numerous DVD discs are offered in the apartment. A French window opens onto the terrace.
Left on 09/08/2012 for a stay in July 2012 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Sep 8, 2012Stayed Jul 2012
I had such an amazing holiday here!
The beach was literally a road away from the back of the apartment and we were able to choose between Maema beach, about a 15minute walk, and the free beaches.
Also nearby were all eh shops, this apartment is in sucha great location, being on the high street meant be able to pop into stores to get outfits for any evenings we went out and giving our sunburn a break!
I've stayed at this property once before and have always received such a high service at such a great rate!
This holiday I took full advantage of the location and visited Baoli nightclub and Gotha, both so close to the apartment that we actually decided to walk back from Baoli.
Eating out was a real treat too, being only 10minutes from lovely restaurants such as Cave and Rendezvous where a 3course meal with fish and steak is all under 30euro but it was also lovely to be able to have lunch on the balcony of the apartment and have access to an oven, washing machine, dishwasher and microwave,as well as the daily market where we purchased fresh fruit, baguettes and croissant every morning across the road.
We also visited the Casino and had champagne on the roof terrace, this was literally a holiay to remember and my friends and I have all vowed to go back every year. Couldn't recommend it highly enough especially with all the celebs now visitng such as Rihanna, Chris Brown, Simon Cowell and the cast of Towie
Left on 09/07/2012 for a stay in July 2012 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Sep 7, 2012Stayed Jul 2012
The apartment was beautiful! It was really clean, roomy, and so close to everything! The beach was a five minute walk and it was a free beach which was great, 10 minutes down the road and there was beach that you pay for, the apartment was in a great location so we were able to do both. The location of the apartment was one of its best features, it was right on the high street and was very secure. We all felt very safe in the apartment. The style of the apartment was very modern, which is good as it appealed to everyones taste, but it was also very homely with lovely touches around the flat.
For a fabulous holiday, in the heart of Cannes... definitely book this lovely apartment.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.