- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
Description from the owner
Modernised & recently refurbished two twin-bedroom apartment in Cannes centre, 1km from the beach. Ideally located for conference, conferences, festivals, vacation rental, seaside, beach, golf
Two bedroom apartment - 10 mins walk to the Palais des Festivals
Luxury two bedroom newly renovated apartment - ten minutes walk from Palais & Convention Centre.
Ideally located for all the major congresses in Cannes, including -
Festival du Film (May)
Tax Free (October)
and of course it goes without saying, it is great for a beach holiday too! ...Read more
Luxury ground floor 2 bedroom apartment with pool
Cannes, Provence, France
Additional Location Information
DESTINATION INFORMATION -
* The Croisette, in Cannes, is where you will mingle with the rich and famous.
* The "Croisette" is the Rodeo Drive of Beverly Hills, Manhattans Fifth Avenue, or Chicagos Lake Shore Drive. On the Croisette you will find the boutiques of the Haute Couture designers of the world including Versace, Hermes, Channel, Cartier, Louis Vuitton, Bulgari, Yves St. Laurent, and many, many others.
* Here you will find the casinos Cannes is famous for: they are located in the Carlton Hotel, the Noga Hilton, and the Palais des Festival. The fourth casino, the Palm Beach Casino, is located at the other end of Cannes in the Palm Beach area.
Our apartment is situated in a quiet residential neighborhood literally just a few steps from the center of activity (1.40 kilometers from the Palais des Festivals).
Why not start planning your vacation right now??? Here is an idea for a one-day itinerary!... Breakfast in Cannes... lunch in Monaco.. dinner in Italy... back to sleep in Cannes the same night... sleep till 9:00... send husband for fresh croissants from patisserie at end of block and around the corner... catch the 10:30 AM train to Monaco.
Take a taxi up the big hill to the Palace in Monte Carlo (USD 10). Visit Monaco and have lunch in Monte Carlo. At 5 PM walk down the hill to the train station and take the 5:30 PM train to downtown to San Remo Italy, about 45 minutes on the train. There you will find wonderful shopping, great prices, till 8 PM. Have a great Italian dinner by the sea in the old fishing harbor and catch the 11 PM train back to Cannes. Midnight in Cannes - walk home fall into bed!!!
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, City vacations
Last updated on December 11, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 450 other Cannes rentalsCheck Availability for Cannes
- Housekeeping Optional
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Alarm Clock
- Washing Machine
- A/C or climate control
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
Pool / Spa
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- Stove or Oven
- Stereo or CD player
- DVD Player
- Satellite or cable TV
- Balcony or terrace
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - yes