- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
Description from the owner
Seawatch is one of the only 4 bedroom private beachfront homes on North Captiva Island.
* Enjoy a seamless vacation! You can take a charter boat directly to the dock at Seawatch. (See our Adventures page)
* Only island home that saves you one half day+ of travel time with direct, economical, charter service (arrivals and departures to our private Seawatch boating/fishing dock)
* Beautiful white powder sand swimming beach!
* The only home with fantastic fishing on dock or 2 minutes to North Captiva Pass (Tarpon fishing)!
* Upstairs and downstairs suites for extended families!
* Large spacious home with beautiful unobstructed ...Read more
! This property is located in Captiva Island, Florida, but it doesn't show on the map because we don't have its specific location.
Seawatch on the Beach
Captiva Island, Florida
located in Captiva Island, Florida, but cannot be displayed on a map. Contact the owner for more details
Additional Location Information
North Captiva is an island next to Captiva island and Cayo Costa Island on the southwest coast of Florida.
You have two options to get to North Captiva Island. You can either take the ferry which departs every two hours from 7am - 5pm and when you arrive on North Captiva you will take a short golf cart ride to Seawatch, or you can take a charter boat (sea taxi) directly to the dock of Seawatch, just steps from the entrance to the house.
Both the ferry and the sea taxi depart from Pineland Marina. For more info on the pricing and booking a charter boat, please visit the Island Girl Charters website, and direct all phone calls or email inquiries to Capt. Emily. http://www.northcaptivaislandgirl.com/
If you arriving by plane you will fly into SWFL International Airport and you can either rent a car or take a taxi. We recommend Pine Island Taxi. (239) 283-7777 and their website is http://pineislandtaxi.com/mobile.htm
They can meet you at the airport and stop at the grocery store on the way to the marina.
The nearest publix is at the intersection of Pine Island Rd and Burnt Store Road. The phone number is (239) 282-5515.
There is a Winn Dixie near Pine Island Rd and Stringfellow Rd. Their numbèr is (239) 283-4404ore Road
Beer and wine is available at the grocery stores and there are liquor stores nearby.
There is a small shop on the island for last minute essentials. It is called Mango's (239) 340-5398
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, Waterfront
Last updated on January 29, 2015
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 86 other Captiva Island rentalsCheck Availability for Captiva Island
- Ceiling Fans
- A/C or climate control
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Central heating
- Towels Provided
- Local Guides/Maps
- Fitness Room
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
Pool / Spa
- Shared outdoor pool (heated)
- Ocean or water views
- Stove or Oven
- Stereo or CD player
- Satellite or cable TV
- DVD Player
- Balcony or terrace
- Boat available
- Pet friendly - yes
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - no