Seal River Beach House is located on a sheltered cove on the Heritage Cardigan River, Prince Edward Island.
This picturesque four season rental has a beautifully landscaped property that will guarantee you a restful and relaxing island vacation.
If you like to canoe, kayak, swim, dig clams or fish, then this is the perfect getaway. Provided is a private dock with a row boat, canoe and fishing rods. You can moor your own boat in front of the cottage with power and water provided to the dock. There is also a private sand beach, bicycles are provided and you will find both a volleyball court and basketball net situated on extensive landscaped grounds.
The house is located close to amenities such as first class island cuisine and
golf courses ... it is the perfect island get away!!
This beautiful decorated beach house has all the luxury's of home and more. From the top of the line furnishings to the picturesque groomed lawns, Seal River Beach House is a great place to spend your PEI vacation.
• High-speed Internet
• Beautifully decorated with top of the line furnishings
• Four season rental. Moor your boat on the private dock in the summer or snowmobile to the doorstep in the winter
• Fully equipped kitchen and large open living room
• Washer and dryer
• Large veranda and screened in deck
• Large master bedroom opens on to a covered deck that overlooks the water
• Full bath upstairs with Jacuzzi tub and stand up shower as well as a bathroom downstairs with stand up shower
• Upstairs bedrooms consist of a master bedroom with a king bed and another bedroom with a queen and a twin bed.
Downstairs bedroom has a queen bed
• TV downstairs and one in the master bedroom
• Large private lot fronting on a sheltered cove
• Propane fireplace in living room.
• Large propane barbeque with rotisserie.
• Volleyball court and basketball net situated on landscaped grounds
• Row boat, canoe, fishing rods and bicycles provided at no charge
• Private dock and beach.
• Campfire pit with wood provided
• Excellent clam digging and swimming.
• Close to golf courses, fishing harbours and amenities
• Pets Permitted
*WEEKLY RENTALS ONLY
We are open from June 1st 2015 to September 31st 2015.
High Season weekly rentals only July 4 - August 29
Your keys for the Beach House can be picked up at the Brudenell Chalet office.
How to get to the Brudenell Fairway Chalets
GPS- 1068 Georgetown Road
Office Hours are 8am-9pm if arriving after 9pm please call the office to make arrangement with the keys.( If booking in June the office hours are 9am- 5pm)
Directions From The Confederation Bridge:
When you come off the Confederation bridge follow the Trans Canada (1) to Charlottetown, keep on the Trans Canada after Charlottetown until you come to Rte.3 at Cherry Valley then Rte. 3 until you come to the round about at Pools Corner, take the 2nd exit on Rte. 3 for approximately 7 km, you will see the entrance to the Brudenell Resort and Canadian Golf Academy on your right continue another 500 ft you will see us in your left.
Directions From Wood Islands Ferry
Leaving the Wood Islands Ferry take Route 315 into Montague, when you get to the set of lights turn left on to Route 4, you will drive through Montague. Then you will come to the round about at Pools Corner, take the 1st exit of Rte 3., you will drive for approximately 6 km, you will see the entrance to the Brudenell Resort and Canadian Golf Academy on your right continue another 500 ft you will see us in your left.
Directions From Airport
Leaving the airport turn left, drive to the set of streetlights and turn left again. Keep on this highway until you pass the hospital and turn left at the second set of lights and this will take you out of Charlottetown on Route 1. Keep on Route 1. Turn left on Route 3 at Cherry Valley in the direction of Georgetown / Montague, at the round about in Pools Corner take the 2nd exit. Stay on Route 3 until you see Rodd's Brudenell Resort on your right, Brudenell Fairway Chalets is located 500 meters past on the left hand side.TripAdvisor property ID 3202188...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.