Beautiful and stylish villa on the coastal region of Maremma. Several shaded areas and terraces with great views on the sea.
Castelrile is located at less than 5 km from the ancient seaside village of Castiglion della Pescaia, in the Southern part of Tuscany known as Maremma. This beautiful region stands from the Tyrrhenian sea and gently slopes up to the hills and woody mountains through an unspoiled countryside. The area is historically connected to the Etruscans whose traces can be found everywhere.
This beautiful villa is located on top of a small hill among suggestive vineyards and enjoys breathtaking views on an untouched area with a natural reserve and overlooking the coast up to the Giglio Island. It was recently bought by the owners of Castello di Volpaia, an Estate in the hearth of Chianti where they have been successfully renting some villas through us. Their years-long experience in villa-rentals has been reflected in the restoration of this new property, which has been planned for an ideal villa-holiday. The house has been completely restored to a very high standard and includes all modern comforts such as lift, air-conditioning, ceiling fans everywhere and an electric pool cover, ideal for children safety and for preserving the water temperature during coolest months.
The accommodation is split in 2 wings, independent and interconnecting, making it ideal for two families wanting to holiday together yet retaining their privacy. The interiors are bright and comfortable, thus creating a wonderful and inviting decor. The architecture respects the style of sea-life and is therefore planned for living as much as possible open-air. Both sitting rooms have huge sliding glass doors that can be kept opened to enhance a sense of continuity with the exterior. The bedrooms, all with their own bathroom, have direct access either to the garden or to the terraces.
The exteriors of the property reflects the same high standard of the interiors and are ideal spots for relaxing, dining or simply enjoying the essence of the surrounding nature. The pool area offers a covered pergola equipped with a built-in barbecue. A particular feature is the furnished covered terrace in front of the villa where is possible to eat outside enjoying the most fantastic sunsets over the sea.
- Ground Floor: Large sitting room with fireplace and dining area opening on to an equipped panoramic veranda; kitchen; guest bathroom
- First floor: double bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower only) opening on to a private terrace
- Lower ground floor: double bedroom with en-suite bathroom (bath & shower); twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower only); study; laundry room with access to the garage
- Ground floor: Large sitting/dining room opening on to the veranda and garden with outdoor dining area and barbecue; double bedroom with en-suite bathroom (bath & shower) opening on to the garden and interconnecting with the South wing; twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower only)
- First floor: double bedroom opening on to a panoramic terrace; bathroom (shower only); twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower only)
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR THE RENTAL: THIS PROPERTY CAN ONLY BE RENTED FOR A MINIMUM OF 2 WEEKS. GAS, ELECTRICITY, WATER AND AIR-CONDITIONING ARE AT EXTRA COST TO BE PAID LOCALLY.
Please note: All Italian villa rentals are for 7 nights, beginning and ending on Saturdays, unless otherwise noted
Additional amenities include: lift, beautiful views, coffee maker, pergola, bath tub, ac central, views, veranda, shower, study, ice maker....Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.