Amid aromatic Frangipani trees overlooking the tranquil water of Chalong Bay, Villa Salika offers a delightful respite from the pressures of city life. Uniquely designed and furnished in Contemporary Asian Style, the villa provides tasteful and comfortable accommodation for up to 12 persons, within easy reach of beautiful beaches and all the attractions that Phuket has to offer.
Whether for family vacations, special occasions, or as an offsite meeting venue for company executives, this villa provides the perfect setting.
Villa Layout and Accommodation
The villa is a new concept in villa rental, combining the luxury and convenience of a 5 star hotel with the privacy and homeliness of a private residence. The villa complex houses a beautifully arranged series of structures designed in the Northern Thai Style, accommodating up to 12 guests and equipped with all modern amenities and comforts.
A spacious living room greets visitors on arrival, with ample seating and dining facilities for twelve persons. Upstairs lies the master bedroom with its stunning four poster bed, oversized sofa, huge balcony overlooking the bay, and an outdoor sunken spa bath with private massage pavilion.
Step outside onto a sun deck by the swimming pool fringed with a lotus pond and outdoor Jacuzzi. A magnificent sala beckons, offering spectacular views of Chalong Bay. Its open aspect invites cooling breezes, making it the perfect places to enjoy a relaxed breakfast, lunch or cocktails before dinner.
Four more elegantly appointed rooms are situated around the property, each with its own bathroom and shower facilities, and fitted with Sony TV.
Bedrooms 3 and 4 are adjoining rooms with 1 queen and 2 twin beds, while bedrooms 2 and 5 each have a king size bed and a sunken bath. Thoughtfully provided with private entrances to each room, the accommodation ensures guests enjoy total comfort and independence.
The west wing of the villa houses a large yoga practice studio which accommodates up to twelve practitioners comfortably, offering opportunities for enhancing fitness and general well-being. It has its own private bedroom facilities for trainer or guest use. Alternatively, the studio can double as a meeting area for corporate use, with seating for 12 or more executives.
The villas spectacular setting and attention to detail in all respects makes it an unforgettable place to stay; a private resort of the highest quality where you can unwind, refresh the senses, and enjoy the company of friends, family, or your most creative colleagues.
Situated on Rawai Beach in the south east of Phuket Island within the natural shelter of Chalong Bay, Villa Salika lies within an hour drive from Phuket International airport where our driver will be waiting to meet you on your arrival.
Close to the Evason Resort and the Mangosteen Spa and just a few minutes from Chalong Bay pier, Villa Salika's location is ideal for visiting Phuket's most beautiful beaches, excursions by boat to the neighbouring islands and sampling the shops and markets of Phuket Town.
Facilities and Services
Room Amenities, All rooms are air conditioned with TV and either DVD or satellite. We provide towels, linens, bedroom slippers, hair driers, shampoo, body wash, body lotion and hand soap with bath oils / salts on request.
Kitchen , Fully equipped Thai and western kitchen with chef availabel on request. Guest can prepare their own meals or order meals to be served in the Sala or dining room.
Staffing , The villa staff comprises two house maids, a house boy and gardener. Service is provided from 7 am - 10 pm unless otherwise organized.
Laundry , In house laundry is available at a nominal fee. Dry cleaning can be sent and collected by order.
Transportation , Transfer to/from the airport is complimentary (1 return), as is the use of Honda CRV with driver for 8 hours during normal hours, (7am - 5 pm). Usage outside these hours is negoitable. Additional cars are available at a nominal daily rate. Gasoline is charged to guest account.
Thai Massage , Massage can be arranged within the villa on a few hour's notice
Communications , Wireless internet access is provided throughout the villa in addition to telephone and fax facilities. A PC is also available for guest use
Activities in Phuket
Phuket's year-round warm climate makes it the perfect place for outdoor entusiasts, particularly those who enjoy being close to the water. There are excellent facilities for sailing, fishing, snorkelling and scuba diving. But even if you are not a beach lover, the island has many attractions to offer, including rainforest trekking, visits to temples, Muay Thai Boxing, Spas, Golf and Horse riding. Nearby Krabi with its superb rock-climbing facilities is also within easy reach. And of course there are always great shopping opportunities.
Our staff at Villa Salika can help you with arrangement for all these activities and more
* Golf , Phuket superb golfing facilities include the world-renowned Blue Canyon Country Club, Mission Hills, Golf Resort designed by Jack Nicklaus and the Banyan Tree course in Laguna, Phuket. Charming caddies are obligatory. Our staff can make all the arrangements and transfers for you, including club hire if required. Dont forget to bring a cap and some sunscreen.
* Massage and Spa , You dont need to leavae the villa in the order to enjoy a traditional Thai massage. The master bedroom suire includes an impressive outdoor massage pavilion and sunken bath and masseuses are available on request. For the complete experience, the excellent Mangosteen Spa and Evason resort are just a few minutes away.
* Shopping , Villa 450's location ideal for quick forays to browse the wet markets and local shops of Phuket Town, just 25 minutes by car. The recently opened Central Festival Phuket department store (also 25 minutes away) offers 120.000 sqm of world class shopping at a very attractive prices as well as a wide array of entertainment and dining options.
* Sailing , The King Cup Regatta takes place every December in Phuket, a week of competition that coincides with His Majesty's birthday on the 5th. Sailing typically takes place off Nai Harn and Kata Beaches and the parties are always well attended.
* Boat Trips , The jetty at Chalong Bay, just 5 minutes drive from the villa, is the embarcation point for a wide rangeof boat trips to Phuket's neighbouring islands. Some are suitted to day trips for swimming and snorkelling, while others such Koh Phi Phi and Koh Racha are worthy of an overnight stay if you have time.
* Beach Activities , The warm water of the Andaman offer peferct conditions for learning new aquatic skills. Parasailing and jetskiing are availabel at Patong beach (35 minutes from the villa), while Kayaking is available at Chalong Bay and the nearby islands of Phang Nga, Panak and Hong (1,5 hours by car and boat). Snorkelling is best done at Kai island (-1 hr by boat)
* Scuba Diving , A visit to Similan Island off Phuket's west coast is an absolute must for diving enthusiasts. Transfer takes about 2 hours by car and then 2 hours by boat. Other popular scuba diving spots include Koh Racha (1.5 hrs by boat) Koh Phi Phi (30 mins by car and 2 hours by boat)...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.