For reservations please contact Evolvevacationrental. We have decided to let Evolve handle all our future bookings and communications.
Mississippi Manor is an Owner-Occupied, upscale, comfortable home nestled in a safe and quiet residential neighborhood. This unique home was built in 1955 and added on to in 2005. The historic architecture in the original part of the home, and the contemporary feel in the addition blend seamlessly. Mississippi Manor offers open and comfortable space for your vacation, or craft retreat. The owners live in the lower level full time, in a completely seperate and fully equipped living space. We will greet you upon arrival, and hope to cross paths with you during your stay.
Vacation and Overnight Guests
Vacation guests will enjoy this massive 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom house for short stays. You will have room to spread out and enjoy quiet time if you wish, or gather in the large family room to watch a movie on the 62" TV. A gourmet kitchen awaits the cook in you. There are summer and winter activities just minutes away and there are several shopping areas close by.
The Minneapolis/St. Paul area is an beautiful area, boasting trails and lakes for outdoor fun. The Mall of America is only 40 min. away. The Twin Cities is rich in the arts culture with some of the best theatre experiences and sports arenas around.
There are four comfortable bedrooms, accommodating 8 people.
1 King bed in Master bedroom (The Sunrise)
1 Queen bed with Ikea mattress topper (The Fitzgerald)
1 Double Select Comfort bed with controls (The Old Farmhouse)
1 bunk bed set with quality twin mattresses (The Rosewood)
Policies and Procedures of Mississippi Manor:
As a guest of Mississippi Manor, we thank you ahead of time for taking good care of our home. We take pride in providing you with a clean, comfortable and well maintained rental for you to enjoy. Please respect the property, and the privacy of the owners and treat the house the way you would treat yours. Please read through this entire list, and let us know of any concerns. Our separate, private living quarters are downstairs, and we will do our best to make your stay comfortable.
USE OF PROPERTY: It is understood that renter must be at least 25 years of age to rent this property and this renter agrees to be on the premises throughout the rental period. We have a ZERO TOLERANCE policy for any house, fraternity and/or bachelor type parties with extra guests and/or excessive use of alcohol. At the first sign of a large, loud party, you WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE. If there is damage or we are called for a disturbance related to such activity, we will call the local law enforcement and there will be a minimum $500 charge plus cleaning charges. NO EXCEPTIONS
· The reservation is accepted & confirmed ONLY for the number of guests declared on the original reservation.
· We reserve the right to cancel the reservation if additional overnight guests are added without prior consent.
(Overnight is defined as between the hours of 11 pm to 8 am)
· Guests will provide regular maintenance cleaning. If a cleaning is requested during your stay, there will be an additional $100 charge.
Quiet time is from 11 pm to 8 am.
· There is room for 4 cars in the driveway: 2 spaces on the east side of the driveway (by the mailbox), and 2 spaces in the turnaround area. Diagram available by email.
· Occupancy of RV campers, enclosed trailers and or tents on the premises is forbidden.
WHAT IS PROVIDED:
· Linens on the beds; one pillow per person; one towel per person; minimally equipped kitchen with dishes, glasses, utensils and cookware; coffeemaker; enough regular coffee to make two pots; salt & pepper and a few spices; a roll of paper towel; dish soap; garbage bags; high efficiency washer, dryer, ironing board, laundry soap. Condiments such as ketchup, mayo, italian dressing, and mustard may be left by previous renters.
· Smoking IS NOT ALLOWED inside or on the property.
· Allergy alert: Small pets are allowed. Both cats and dogs have been in the home. We clean with natural cleaners and essential oils, which have been quite effective in reducing allergens.
· If you will have small children with you, please supervise them at all times. There are areas inside the home that are not appropriate for small children to be in unattended. It is the responsibility of the parent to make sure their children are safe.
Full Policies and Procedures available upon request.TripAdvisor property ID 1969659...Read more
Large Riverfront Home - evolvevacationrental Champlin, Minnesota
Additional Location Information
The area is a quite private neighborhood with a park right across the street. The views of the Mississippi River are spectacular as the house sits very close to the river compared to the other houses. The way the river bends up stream allows for a long up stream view with beautiful trees aligning it. Eagles and Hawks soar along the shore and overhead with other birds such has flocks of huge white trumpeter Swans. The 14' x 50' deck is a great perch to see all of this activity and enjoy the beautiful view.
More About This Location
City vacations, Waterfront
Nearest airport: Minneapolis/St. Paul International, 32 miles Nearest train station: Anoka, Mn, 3 miles Car is recommended
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.