As of November 1, 2015 Weeks 1,3,9 are open for 2015 season as of June 1 ,2015 as for 20% discount by requesting it in your response.
Yale House 5, 15 Root Street, Penthouse unit, is totally up-to-date and is centrally located inside the gated grounds of the world renowned CHAUTAUQUA INSTITUTION (founded in 1874), in the Southwestern corner of New York State and near Lake Erie(Barcelona Harbor)to the West.
* The Institution, has a nine-week prime summer season (last week of June to last week in August) with education, religion, opera, dance, symphony, fine and performing arts, visual arts, concerts, entertainment, recreational activities for entire family (youth programs as well) and summer classes on many topics, lectures on of important issues of our time (weekly themes) that draws top talent and visitors from all over the world.
* The entire 750 acre educational center and gated community is on the National Historic Registry (since 1989) as a historic landmark with timeless Victorian and other unique turn of the century homes from late 1800`s and is a flash back to a more tranquil time with no auto`s in-season (except to load and unload). Also, the Chautauqua Institution offers year round residents and visitors a quiet, secluded setting, with many enjoyable options, in the off-season months.
* Great central Location near Bestor Square, Bratton and Norton halls and 5 houses to lake Chautauqua
* 3 Bedrooms, 2 full baths, high cathedral ceilings and most spacious unit of Yale House condominiums.
* Master bedroom has a king bed, cathedral ceilings, ceiling fans, private full bath with washer and dryer, large walk in closet, view to opera center (Norton Hall) and Root Street wooded ravine and 5 houses to Lake Chautauqua.
* Second Bedroom, adjacent to master bedroom has two twin beds, closet, ceiling fans and has a second full bathroom across the hall. Hallway has a clothing closet.
* Third bedroom with twin beds, has stairs to second floor from living room and has a private enclosed loft with a balcony overlooking the living room, dining room and kitchen with 20 feet plus cathedral ceilings, sky lights and numerous ceiling fans and windows allowing maximum light into the unit for a spacious feeling.
* The property has two private entrances with one going to our large dine out deck.
* Condominium is 5 houses from Lake Chautauqua on prestigious Root Street and Pratt Street which is across from Bratton Hall and Norton Hall (Opera Center) and near Bestor Square
* Wall to wall Berber carpets
* House keeping service is provided for multiple week visitors during the summer season.
* The property is meticulously maintained for visitors all year round and is tastefully decorated.
Beds: 1 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Bed, 1 Sofa BedTripAdvisor property ID 4843562...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.