Set in one of the most desirable and beautiful residential areas on the island Baan Puri is a truly exceptional villa. The stone wall and heavy wooden gates give a hint of the style and quality that awaits you inside this tropical oasis. Everything about this property exudes luxury and excellence; and a more spacious, well designed layout would be very hard to find.
Once you are through the imposing entrance, contemporary stone pillars form pathways on either side of a large lily pond. To the right of this is the double garage and the staff quarters and to the left is a beautifully landscaped garden.
As you walk along the trellis covered pathway, where the stone pillars are punctuated with tropical pot plants, theres a single storey pavilion on the left that houses two bedrooms.
The first has twin beds, a wooden vaulted ceiling and a wall mounted 42" flat screen TV. In the en-suite theres a dressing area, twin sinks and an indoor rain shower. Adjacent to the bathroom is a discrete private landscaped outdoor shower area. The room looks out onto the front garden area, the walkway and the water feature.
The second bedroom has an exquisite teak four-poster bed dressed with white drapes. This room is delightfully furnished with birdcage-styled standing lamps and heavy teak furniture. This en-suite also has a dressing area, twin sinks and indoor and outdoor showers. Doors open out with a view across the rear garden, pool and the ocean.
Directly in front of the entrance water feature is the impressive two-storey pavilion. The ground floor consists of a stunning open-plan living area. Set at the right end is a stylish kitchen with a dark slate-tiled floor and contrasting white units. Theres a central island feature with all the high quality appliances you would expect.
At the other end of the room is a magnificent chilled wine cellar storing up to 400 bottles, running across the width of the room, which serves as a backdrop to a ceiling mounted 100" cinema screen. The hardwood floor in the living area together with fully opening doors at the front and rear help to bring the outdoors in, and the wall-less appearance creates a light, airy and cool living space. It also maximises the incredible views across the terrace, the pool and the beach. The lounge area is furnished with stylish, yet comfortable lemon coloured sofas, some interesting ornaments and antiques such as a large oriental gong, and solid teak coffee tables. The dining area is dominated by a matching teak table, which easily seats 12 people.
Theres a large terrace area which is partially covered allowing for outdoor dining, entertaining or simply sitting and enjoying the view. The artwork has been extended to the outdoors with beautiful wall hangings.
To the left of the room is a feature open staircase that leads up to the first floor. A walkway leads to two further bedrooms that share a sizeable balcony at the front, a large sunning area and a further staircase that leads down into the garden and pool area. This balcony also forms a useful covered terrace in front of the downstairs lounge.
The upstairs bedrooms combine luxury, practicality and the outstanding view. Each has a dressing area and an open-plan, glass-walled en-suite bathroom allowing you to enjoy the views whilst soaking in the free-standing terrazzo bathtubs. Both rooms are beautifully furnished and accessorized and include 12" rain showers, 50 plasma TVs and built in wardrobes.
Taking the staircase down into the landscaped garden the overwhelming size of the property becomes apparent. A large lawn and landscaped area separates the terrace in front of the living area from the pool terrace and runs all the way down the right side of the property to the sala.
To the left of the pool is another pavilion with a further double bedroom with its own inner garden area, which has an eye-catching dark stacked slate waterfall. The bedroom has a wooden vaulted ceiling and another teak four-poster bed, which is again dressed with white drapes. Brightly coloured cushions decorate the sofa at the foot of the bed looking across the pool. A separate walk-in dressing room has a similarly colourful and comfortable sofa facing the wardrobes, which doubles as a large bed capable of accommodating two young children. This links into an exceptional en-suite bathroom. There are twin sinks, an indoor shower room and for sheer indulgence it has a private, romantic sunken terrazzo bathtub that literally sits at the pools edge. A sliding wooden privacy screen can be utilised when required.
The final pavilion is a mirror image of the other complete with the same exceptional en-suite bathroom and poolside bathtub. However, this room looks directly onto a further terraced area,with its own magnificent oversized teak daybed, that leads into the garden and down onto the white sandy beach. Both poolside bedrooms also have their own poolside terraces and loungers.
The beach sala is situated right at the edge of the pool, opposite the beachfront bedroom pavilion and has a double sided bar area, so that you can relax at the bar either in or out of the pool. A dining area, all-weather seating, Sonos music system with Bose speakers and bbq complete the features of the sala.
The enormous 100 long blue-tiled infinity pool has permanent, sunken beds and has been designed and shaped to work with the individual style and layout of the property. The crystal clear pool is an ideal lap pool and is entirely chemical free using the latest ionizing technology and robotic cleaning.
The grounds have been planted with over 100 indigenous species of tropical plants chosen for their colour, beauty and fragrance, including rare night scented species. Flowers are cut from the garden each day and the chef will prepare your food using herbs picked freshly from the garden. At night the grounds are magnificently lit to create a truly memorable dining or party experience.
The beach at Lipa Noi is one of the finest on the island with soft white sand, good swimming conditions, outstanding views of the famous Five Islands, the Ang Thong Marine Park and across to the mainland, and its perfectly positioned for Samuis legendary sunset scenes.
Baan Puri has everything you could wish for: sophistication; absolute luxury; high quality finishes; exquisite furniture; a functional layout; an abundance of space; the infinity pool; the beach; the garden; the views; and the scintillating sunset. Its the perfect place to enjoy a truly tropical luxury lifestyle.
** Images and descriptions depicted may include prices, features, furnishings, facilities, services and amenities that are subject to change at any time. VILLA FACILITIES
* Large swimming pool with swim up bar
* Direct beach access
* 5 double bedrooms and 1 twin bedroom with air conditioning and en-suite bathrooms (indoor and outdoor)
* Safe in all bedrooms
* 2 x 50" Plasma TVs with satellite connection and DVD players
* 42" LCD TV with satellite connection and DVD players
* Sonos Multi-Room Audio System with speakers in living room, garden and the beach front Sala, the main living pavilion and throughout the gardens,you can choose from a library of 30,000 songs and play music in one or all of the Zones. Have an iPhone/iPad download the free app. Ask the staff and theyll give you a demo
* 300 Movie Video library-- Relax and enjoy a movie or three, with a digital video library of 200 + movies, ask the staff and theyll prepare the projector & screen and let you scroll through the choice of movies.
* Satellite broadband throughout(WIFI)
* 100 inch cinema screen and projector with satellite TV and DVD player
* Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Lounging and dining Sala by the beach
* Pool and garden toys and games
* Family sea-kayak
* The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organize activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa
* Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
* Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
* Pool towels are provided and replenished as required
* On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favorites with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms private tours can also be arranged
* Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
* Baby sitting service available
* In-villa spa treatment with extended menu
Additional amenities include: beachfront villa, corporate retreat villas, group couples villa, on site massage, thai chef.TripAdvisor property ID 3513810...Read more
Baan Puri Chaweng Noi Beach, Nakhon Si Thammarat Province, Thailand
Additional Location Information
* Located at Lipa Noi beach, 30 minutes form the airport and 40 minutes from Chaweng
* In the Summer low tide season when the reef may dry for up to 100m, this opens the beach and reef up to all sorts of other activities such as beach volleyball or simply exploring the rock pools and collecting shellfish, a safe and ideal exciting activity for children. Channels for swimming and letting sea kayaks out still remain at low tide
* Daily rates of 6 bedroom ( 12 adult plus 2 kids) start from US$ 1,700 to 3,050 depending to season
* Reduced occupancy rates of 4 bedrooms avaialbe from US$ 1,200 to 1,500 in intermediate and high season
* Rates shown are for a maximum of 12 (twelve) adult plus 2 children. Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
* Rates include daily continental breakfast
* Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
* Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
* Airport transfer: US$ 50 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 9 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
* Baby cot and high chair provided free of charge up on request
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
Additional fees may apply:
- Service chart | 10% of rent
/ night + / night + additional fees additional fees
Request more information
Contact the manager
You have gone over the limit for submitting inquiries in a certain amount of time. Please wait a moment before trying to submit another.
This helps to eliminate SPAM and keeps the bad guys out.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.