Occupying a peaceful tropical cliffside that steps gently down to an undisturbed beach just a short drive north of Koh Samuis main tourist town, Chaweng, Villa Sangsuri 3 is one of three spectacular private villas that together make up the Sangsuri Estate.
This stunning 5-bedroom villa is designed as a series of luxurious living and sleeping pavilions, set on four levels, and connected by stepped pathways spread through attractive landscaped grounds. The property overlooks a meditative bay that is home to the postcard-perfect offshore island of Matlang.
Villa Sangsuri 3 features an appealing choice of private and communal spaces for guests exclusive use. It is therefore perfectly suited to groups of friends or families looking to share the benefits of a personalised island holiday retreat, without ever feeling either cramped or restricted.
The lower level beachside spa is an indulgent inclusion, even for a luxury villa of this size, and the addition of private cinema room behind the lounge adds yet more appeal to the wide ranging facilities on offer.
Despite being one of the only luxury villa estates on Samui within easy reach of the many shops and nightlife options in Chaweng, Sangsuri Villa 3 an its neighbouring properties enjoy one of the most secluded and peaceful locations on the island.
The sheer size of the property and generous amount of private space available to guests, coupled with the fact that two or even all three villas can be rented together, also makes this one of the most attractive choices on the island for a private wedding, a group celebration or even a corporate retreat.
An automated roadside gate opens onto a private drive with covered carport where steps from an arched entrance lead directly down to a wide, lawned garden adorned with flowering plants, mature trees and huge Balinese rocks filled with waterlilies.
Three double bedrooms occupy the upper level, with Bedroom 5 closest to the entrance, all but hidden in the trees. The quaint, very private double bedroom has its own ensuite bathroom and garden terrace form which steps leads directly down to the villas main poolside living area.
On the same level, Bedroom 3 and Bedroom 4 are set in self-contained pavillions that sit either side of ornate, wide steps that descend through the centre of the property. Each of these two guest bedrooms is surrounded by pebbled water features and opens onto its own private sky garden. Bedroom 3 is to the left, and features an indoor bathroom with rainshower, plus an additional outdoor bath tub within a shuttered garden terrace. Bedroom 4 is a mirror image in terms of design, but without the additional bath tub space.
On the next level down, the villas main living pavillions and master bedroom suite are positioned around a 23 metre seaview swimming pool. A furnished relaxation sala is also perched poolside for shaded repose, complete with a giant mirror to reflect the breathtaking natural surroundings.
The dining pavilion sits in a pavillion to the left of the garden and boasts an 8-seater dining table and breakfast bar, served by a fully equipped resort-style kitchen to the rear. The lounge sits to the right of this, with two oversized sofas positioned around a large wooden coffee table and folding wood and glass doors on three sides to draw in the views and warm sea breezes. HIdden behind the lounge is an enclosed, air-conditioned cinema room, furnished with sofas, armchairs and with pull down cinema screen with full digital entertainment system.
The master suite boasts high ceilings, wood and glass doors that open onto the pool and automated blinds on three sides for added privacy. A walk-in wardrobe and ensuite shuttered bathroom guarantee total indulgence. In addition to the poolside terrace, the room also opens onto its own private balcony overlooking the beach and sea. Stairs inside and outside the master suite connect to Bedroom 2 on the lowest level of the villa. This is a spacious double suite with a walk-in dressing area, ensuite bathroom room and tall glass doors that slide open onto the beachside garden.
The lawned, oceanside garden is decorated with stunning water features and fountains that flank a covered, outdoor spa area with massage beds and jacuzzi. Balinese wooden totums stand guard and the attached beachside sun terrace features loungers and sunbrellas, inviting total relaxation.
Staying at Villa Sangsuri 3
For groups or families looking to combine quality time together with indulgent private moments cushioned by nature, Sangsuri Villa 3 is a rare discovery. A clever combination of contemporary luxury and natural elegance means guests can lose themselves in the peace and green of the surroundings without missing out on modern comfort or luxury.
A range of holiday pleasures can be neatly and easily combined in a single day: lounging by the pool, drifting into a gentle massage while encircled by water features or retreating to the air-conditioned comfort of the cinema room to lose yourself in film.
The smiling staff take care of the details and with meals prepared to order by a private chef and a spacious dining room in which to gather for the feast, the urge to explore the menus at the restaurants in nearby Chaweng may quickly fade.
The space and size offered by the property and its grounds make Villa Sangsuri 3 an appealing choice for weddings or other celebratory stays, especially because the villa can be rented along with its neighbouring residences for the ultimate private gathering of friends and family.
** Images and descriptions depicted may include prices, features, furnishings, facilities, services and amenities that are subject to change at any time. VILLA FACILITIES
* State-of-the-art sound system with iPad controls
* Built-in barbecue unit
* Massage beds in the beachside spa pavillion
* Access to estate gym at Sangsuri 2
* Safes in all the bedrooms
* The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy. The Villa Manager is available to cater to guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatments, as well as communicating requests to the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa
* Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further ensure guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
* Bed linen is changed every third day, towels are changed as necessary
* Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
* Full time staff, and day maids.
* On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available on request (terms private tours can also be arranged
* Baby sitting service on request and subject to availability
* Massage service on request (extra charge)
* Daily turndown
* Wine list available
Additional amenities include: beachfront villa, corporate retreat villas, av room, 4 full time staff, on request, thai chef, group couples villa.TripAdvisor property ID 3092049...Read more
Sangsuri Villa 3 Chaweng Noi Beach, Nakhon Si Thammarat Province, Thailand
Additional Location Information
Villa Sangsuri 3 is one of three villas that occupy an unspoilt beachside area on the east coast of Koh Samui. The villa is located 10 minutes drive from the Samui International Airport, 5 minutes from the modest beach town of Choeng Mon and 10 minutes from the larger, popular tourist town of Chaweng. A number of resorts and villas are also located in the area, but all three Sangsuri villas are shielded from outside view and sit within their own beautifully landscaped, lawned and sheltered oceanside grounds.
*Notice, until you have a confirmed IPSL reservation by email from, then rates and information may differ from those listed on our websites and are subject to change without prior notice.
* Daily rates of 5 bedroom start from US$ 1,450 to 2,500 depending on season.
* Reduced occupancy rates of 3 bedrooms available from US$ 1,300 to 2,350 depending on season.
* Reduced occupancy rates of 2 bedrooms available from US$ 1,150 to 2,200 depending on season.
* Please ask for an exact quote at the time of enquiry from IPSL Reservations as rates will vary depending on Season which includes: Intermediate, High, Prime and C'Mas/NY.
* Rates include daily continental breakfast
* Daily rates include a Thai Chef service (food cost on Guests account)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of 10 (ten) Guests including children. Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
* Airport transfer: US$ 25 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 9 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
* Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
* Baby cot provided free of charge upon request
* For weddings and private parties, a surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guest. Also the villa booking conditions may change such as the required minimum nights stay. Separate Terms and Conditions may apply for any wedding or private parties held in a villa and will be confirmed at the time of your booking.
/ night - / night - manager terms applymanager terms apply
Request more information
Contact the manager
You have gone over the limit for submitting inquiries in a certain amount of time. Please wait a moment before trying to submit another.
This helps to eliminate SPAM and keeps the bad guys out.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.