Beautifully refurbished in March 2013 and constantly updated, this 5 bedroom 4 bathroom villa with private pool, spa and game room is perfect for your family vacation!
We are located on 'Orange Tree' a quiet, high end development surrounded by orange groves free for guests to pick - imagine sitting by your own pool drinking fresh squeezed orange juice! At only 10 miles from Disney and 25 miles from Universal Studios, you're close enough to all attractions but far enough to enjoy 'local Florida and be out of the hustle and bustle. This villa will sleep 10 adults comfortably and is beautifully decorated with a modern stylish theme that anyone can enjoy - no cheap outdated 80's decor here! The pool is covered by a large lanai and is NOT overlooked by any other property, we face on to a reservation area and are surrounded by hedge ensuring the home is very quiet and private.
Why choose us?
- Large open plan living/kitchen area with plenty room for the whole family
- Luxurious updated modern furniture and decor including all granite kitchen counter tops with breakfast bar
- Dining table to seat 6 plus breakfast nook to seat 4
- Baby items for one child included in the rental quote (1 Pack and Play, 1 High Chair, 1 Car Booster Seat and 1 Stroller)
- Complementary WiFi
- Carpeted and decorated Games room with Pool Table, Dart Board, Table Foosball and Cards Table
- Private pool and hot tub/spa with a large sun deck for sunbathing all screened in to protect from bugs or dirt reaching you or the pool - can be heated for an additional cost (Please inquire)
- Salt Water pool, no chlorine = no sore eyes!
- Barbecue/Grill is now included and available! - Propane gas is at guest's cost
- Cool A/C with guest temperature controls plus heat for the cooler weather
- Ceiling fans in some rooms to help keep cool in the heat
- Relaxing outdoor dining area with table and chairs, 2 sun loungers and outdoor ceiling fan (Also designated as smoking area)
- Full kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, coffee maker, toaster and oven complete with all the kitchen ware you could need
- Complementary pool towels
- Complementary pool toys for children
- Pool safety fence and high locks on pool doors to keep children safe in the pool area
- Large flat screen TV in family room with cable access, Xbox 360 games console (Plus games), DVD player (Plus DVDs)
- Large flat screen TV in master/Jr master bedrooms with cable access
- Television in twin bedroom with DVD player
- FREE Local calls
- 5 Large Bedrooms with space to sleep up to 10 guests
- 4 Bathrooms with bath/shower and complementary toiletries
- Full size washer and dryer laundry facilities
- Everything is on one floor
- Planning of visiting us during the holidays? We offer a complimentary tree service in which we will set up a lit, decorated christmas tree to provide you with the most homely feeling possible for the holidays.
- Grocery store located less than 1 mile away.
- Many restaurants located close to the home (Within 5 miles)
- Locally owned and operated, assistance 24hrs a day - you will never be left out in the dark
All this for the price of your average hotel room!
Home Layout: The home is a spacious 2100 sq ft and features (1) Master bedroom featuring a King size bed and en suite bathroom. (1) Jr Master bedroom featuring a Kind bed and an en suite bathroom. (1) Queen Bedroom featuring a Queen size bed, this bedroom shares a bathroom with the (1) Twin bedroom featuring (2) Twin/Single size beds. Then we have (1) Full size bedroom featuring a Full/Double size bed and its own bathroom located one room down. The couches are NOT pull outs.
It is certainly different swimming in a salt water pool to a chlorinated pool, most noticeably the water has a salty smell/taste rather than the usually strong chemical smell, however the taste of salt is around 10 times less concentrated than the ocean. In addition the water will not cause sore eyes, dry skin or sensitivities whilst still being sanitized by the salt chlorinating cell. People often refer to the water as 'soft' as it has benefits to your skin much like the ocean, creating a much nicer swimming environment. The pool can be heated for an additional cost, please request during booking. The average temperature that a pool heats to depends on the weather and time of year.
Most importantly - your satisfaction is our number one priority! You are here to enjoy your stay, and should go home feeling refreshed and happy. We promise to go above and beyond to meet your needs, by providing great customer service.
Any questions please feel free to contact me for a quote, answers to your questions or FREE Villa information file!
Hawkes Nest VillasTripAdvisor property ID 2561580...Read more
Beautiful 5 Bed/4 Bath Walt Disney World Villa Clermont, Florida
Additional Location Information
Located on Orange Tree - Claimed the most well maintained neighborhood in the area, you are surrounded by orange groves free for guests to pick when in season! Located within walking distance you will find a basket ball court, tennis court and multiple children's play areas. You will have a two car drive to park your own vehicle(s), there is not many bus routes or shuttles around the area so we recommend having your own transportation.
More About This Location
Warm winter getaways
Nearest airport: Orlando International Airport, 32.99 miles Car is recommended
Please note: these rates exclude taxes and fees and may vary depending on the length of your stay. Rates are also subject to change at the [owner/manager]’s discretion.
Tax rate | 11% of rent | tax rate
Cleaning fee | $90 per stay
Damage Deposit | $250 per stay
Additional notes from the owner
Here in Lake County we have a 7% Sales tax plus a 4% Tourist Development Tax applicable to all short term rentals (Under 180 days) This is NOT applied to any Cleaning Fees but is applicable to Pool Heating costs.
Our 25% booking deposit is now non refundable - due to a change in Flipkey policy.
Additional fees may apply:
- Pool Heating - Salt Water Pool | 25 USD per day
“We all enjoyed the villa-was like home away from home!”
Left on 03/28/2014 for a stay in February 2014 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Mar 28, 2014Stayed Feb 2014
The villa was very clean, decorated just right, and felt like home. We were all comfortable and we each had plenty of our own space. The pool and spa was wonderful! When the spa wasn't hot enough we called and someone came right away. The villa was perfect for anyone wanting to go to the Disney activities- not too far. We are planning to come back next year at this villa! We all loved the keyless entry.
Left on 07/27/2013 for a stay in March 2013 | FloridaFamily13Reviewed Jul 27, 2013Stayed Mar 2013
The villa and it's location were absolutely Brilliant, close enough to Disney, but far enough away to come back and wind down from an action packed day, best of both worlds.
Extremely clean and very comfortable, lovely big beds! The Villa has everything you could possibly require during your stay and the pool was fantastic, the Kids absolutely loved it.
Owners were really nice and very helpful, could not fault one thing about our stay.
We did not want to go home it was so beautiful and it certainly exceeded expectations.
Left on 07/19/2013 for a stay in November 2012 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Jul 19, 2013Stayed Nov 2012
Absolutely lovely Villa, has everything you would need. In a fantastic area, only 15 mins from Disney.
Extremely clean and well equipped, would even go as far as 'Luxury'.
I would certainly stay here again.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.