One of the best kept secrets in Coconut Grove is finally out! The largest Penthouse available for short-term rent on the exclusive Owners-only floor of a well known Condo-Hotel can now be yours. The moment you step into the foyer, you will feel like you've stepped into your own private home in the sky! The large, open spaces and expansive windows have unparalleled views of the city, Biscayne bay and beautiful greenery. Here, you will have complete privacy and be able to enjoy all of the amazing amenities this wonderful property has to offer. It is truly the best of both worlds!
Highlights of the apartment:
- Take in the city views from your own private Lanai, or beautiful ocean views from your wraparound terrace
- Gorgeous sunsets and spectacular city lights in the evening
- Newly upgraded kitchen and bathrooms
- Master bedroom features two walls of floor-to-ceiling glass
- Professionally decorated
Amenities are available to you:
- 8th floor pool deck with endless views of the bay.
- The fitness center, 2 squash courts and business center, plus optional Room Service if you feel like staying in.
- Full time concierge Service available to assist you with all your arrangements.
(No Parties or events permitted on premises and will be strictly enforced- Thank You.)
Stuff to do within walking distance:
Coconut Grove has so much to offer. Trendy Cafes, art galleries, shopping, nightlife, parks, and boating are just a few activities within walking distance this artsy neighborhood has in store for visitors.
Places to visit nearby:
- The shops at CocoWalk, featuring a Paragon Movie Theater, plus great selection of stores and restaurants right across the street. There is often (email: hidden) music here, making it a fun, relaxing atmosphere.
- Ten minute drive to Downtown Miami which hosts Mary Brickell Village, Design and Financial Districts
- Five minute drive to Coral Gables
- Fairchild Botanical Garden, one of the world's preeminent botanical gardens.
- South Beach and Casa Casuarina.
- Barnacle Historic State Park, the oldest house in Miami.
- Vizcaya Museum, just a 5 minute drive from the center of Coconut Grove.
- Miami Seaquarium in Key Biscayne.
- The Village of Merrick Park, a high-end and exclusive shopping plaza.
- Miami Museum of Science and Planetarium.
- Boat and jet ski rentals available just across the street.
- The Fresh Market just a short stroll for lots of Goodies.
- Spas and pampering available all over town. Visit our favorite at the Contour Body Company.
- The Adrienne Arsht Center for Preforming Arts is a short taxi ride away.
- Take in a Basket Ball Game at the American Airlines Arena.
Penthouse 7, Coconut Grove-Miami! Coconut Grove, Florida
Additional Location Information
Coconut Grove is one of the best places to visit in Miami. It has an artistic, Bohemian feel that's easy to walk through. There are many great restaurants and shops, plus movie theater. It's a small village feel in the middle of Miami, and getting anywhere is about a 10-15 minute drive.
Car is not necessary
Last updated on March 26, 2015
Not available for your dates?Not available for your dates? Check availability for
333 other Coconut Grove rentals
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.