Vacation in luxury in this exclusive penthouse condo on the owners-only floor of an upscale Condo-Hotel in Coconut Grove! Floor to ceiling glass windows highlight the breathtaking bay and city views of this beautifully decorated 1,400+ sq.ft. penthouse apartment, which includes a large rooftop living area perfect for taking in the amazing panoramic views, day or night. This is truly a unique property that offers endless opportunities for business or pleasure travelers and we're sure it will wow you from the moment you step in the door!
Highlights of the apartment:
- 900 Sq. Ft. rooftop terrace with plenty of living/dining space
- Gorgeous moon view over the bay in the evening
- Newly upgraded kitchen and bathrooms
- Balcony with bay and city view
- Professionally decorated
Property Amenities are available to you:
- 8th floor pool deck with endless views of the bay.
- 2 restaurants, including Panorama Restaurant, which features some of the best Peruvian food in the Grove, and Peacock Garden Cafe- set in a beautiful tropical garden.
- The fitness center, 2 squash courts and business center, plus optional Room Service if you feel like staying in.
- Full time concierge Service available to assist you with all your arrangements.
(No Parties or events permitted on premises and will be strictly enforced- Thank You.)
Stuff to do within walking distance:
Coconut Grove has so much to offer. Trendy Cafes, art galleries, shopping, nightlife, parks, and boating are just a few activities within walking distance this artsy neighborhood has in store for visitors.
Places to visit nearby:
- The shops at CocoWalk, where you can find a selection of stores and restaurants right across the street. There is often (email: hidden) music here, making it a fun, relaxing atmosphere.
- Ten minute drive to Downtown Miami which hosts Mary Brickell Village, Design and Financial Districts
- Five minute drive to Coral Gables
- Fairchild Botanical Garden, one of the world's preeminent botanical gardens.
- South Beach and Casa Casuarina.
- Barnacle Historic State Park, the oldest house in Miami.
- Vizcaya Museum, just a 5 minute drive from the center of Coconut Grove.
- Miami Seaquarium in Key Biscayne.
- The Village of Merrick Park, a high-end and exclusive shopping plaza.
- Miami Museum of Science and Planetarium.
- Boat and jet ski rentals available just across the street.
- The Fresh Market just a short stroll for lots of Goodies.
- Spas and pampering available all over town. Visit our favorite at the Contour Body Company.
- The Adrienne Arsht Center for Preforming Arts is a short taxi ride away.
- Take in a Basket Ball Game at the American Airlines Arena.TripAdvisor property ID 2278512...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.