Expect a memorable summer sojourn at First Pryority, an exceptional lakefront mountain cabin located in Strawberry Hill on Lake Glenville. Beautiful views, wonderful appointments and lots of room on all 3 levels of this home provide the quintessential summer getaway.
This gorgeous home exudes warmth and welcomes you into lakeside living in the mountains. This is living at its absolute best. With its exposed wood interior, flooring, furnishings, and the large, open rooms, you can’t help but to immerse yourself in this laid-back, rejuvenating lifestyle. The Great Room is the perfect place for the entire family to gather. The cook in your group won’t be able to resist the updated kitchen and will find delight in preparing their favorite meals. You can share those delicious meals in the beautiful dining room or out on the covered deck where you can enjoy gorgeous views of the lake and surrounding area. After a big day of boating, fishing or just playing in the water you'll be thrilled to retreat to the wonderful Master Bathroom with its separate tub and shower. Once you’ve relaxed the day’s adventures away, the expansive and inviting Master bedroom will have you re-energized and ready for a day full of all new adventures. There are an additional three bedrooms for family and friends. On the lower level there’s even a den and kitchenette, perfect for teens. This fabulous home has absolutely everything you need for the perfect lake vacation. First Pryority is waiting for you!
First Pryority is a four bedroom, three and a half bath home located on Lake Glenville. The large Great Room has a wood burning fireplace and a stunning view. The spacious and recently updated fully equipped kitchen is sure to excite even the most discerning cooks. The covered deck off the great room has outdoor seating and a BBQ Grill. The Master bedroom has a King Bed, TV and a luxurious bathroom with a separate tub and shower. On the upper level you will find the Queen Bedroom with a TV. Also on the upper level there is another full bathroom with shower. There is a den on the lower level and with its own wood burning fireplace and flat panel TV. Adjoining the den is a small kitchenette. Also on the lower level, you will find another queen bedroom and a fourth bedroom with two twin beds. These bedrooms share a full bathroom. This home will sleep up to 10 people.
****First Pryority is currently For Sale****
FOR STAYS SHORTER OR LONGER THAN 1 WEEK, PLEASE CALL 877-747-9234
Additional amenities include: coffee maker, walking, sailing, yard, housekeeping, family, hiking, kitchenette, photography, swimming, cycling, porch furniture, mountaineering, personal water craft allowed, sightseeing, adventure, rural, outdoor furniture, water skiing, fishing.TripAdvisor property ID 2020851...Read more
Left on 07/05/2012 for a stay in June 2012 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Jul 5, 2012Stayed Jun 2012
Overall we really enjoyed our stay. Lake Glenville is a destination, the house is near one of my favorite waterfalls on the lake. Outside some construction across the lake when we were there, it was was very peaceful.
- Try horseback riding at arrowmount, a few miles from the house on the main road. Amazing. There is also a marina about a 15-20 minute ride.
Some things to know:
- It a 10 minute drive from the house to a main road and roads are narrow. The driveway is steep from the road to the front door but is easily navigated with ample turnaround room.
- The path from the house to the lake is a climb. It is well defined but you will get a workout to get from the dock to the main floor.
- The house has central aC, large washer/dryer and dishwasher. All cooking utensils and dishes are provided and there is a large gas grill outside the kitchen.
- You must bring/rent towels. This is unusual and a minor inconvenience. Ample bedding is provided for all beds.
- Rooms are larger than expected, especially the Master Suite. The master closet is large, but there is little storage since there is no dresser in the room. Other bedrooms/living areas are also roomy and well appointed.
-There was an issue with having ample hot water if multiple people are using the shower or the washer/dishwasher. For a house this size the water heater may be a bit undersized.
- Bring chairs for outside/dock use. There were no chairs on the dock or that were suitable for use outside. Plastic chairs would be a nice addition.
- There are a number of flatscreen Tv's, and WiFi.
- There is little to no cell reception (ATT or Verizon)at the house or surrounding areas.
- When checking out, keys have to be returned to rental company. It would be nice to be able to leave them at the house and not have to drive back into town.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.