Luxury Holiday Villas with Pool +Maids Service
From $200 / night
viewed this property in the past week
Send to a friend
Description from the owner
Description from the owner
Luxury Private Vacation Villas with Pool + Maids service located in the heart of Davao City, Philippines.
It is in a compound with 3 villas with shared pool.
This is a perfect location in Davao City, near malls, hotels, restaurants, hospital, airport ( 10 minutes).
Just outside the village are popular restaurants like Jollibee, Penongs Grill Restaurant, supermarkets, Mercury Drugstore. It is very convenient, one can take a taxi in Davao as it is safe. Taxi to the next mall is $ 1.50. The maids can call the taxi for you.
Nearest beach is Paradise Resort, just 30 minutes away with the boat ( to cross is 8 minutes).
1. main Big House ; ...Read more
About the owner
About the owner
- Response rate: 90%
- Response time: A few hours
- Calendar updated: 2 weeks ago
Luxury Holiday Villas with Pool +Maids Service Davao, Mindanao, Philippines
Additional Location Information
It is located in Davao City Proper. 8 minutes drive from the Davao International Airport. 5 Minutes to Abreeza Mall, Victoria Plaza Mall. It is centrally located. The villas are inside a guarded village, safe and secure.
Why make it Davao?
1.Davao City is situated in a typhoon-free zone. Because Davao City is absolutely typhoon-free and enjoys a good and balmy weather all year round, there is an abundance of rich greenery and varieties of flora and fauna. The all-year round predictability of its tropical weather (sunshine by day and occasional rain showers by night) makes the city conducive for business, leisure, agriculture, and provides abundance in food and water supplies, and sources of livelihood. The stable weather condition makes it ideal for outdoor activities anytime of the year and is not limited only to the summer months.
2.Davao City is home to at least 10 major indigenous tribes, as well as migrant settlers from all over the Philippines and a growing global community of expatriates with different languages, cultural traditions, religious beliefs, and political ideas. When they become residents of Davao, these migrant settlers and expatriates adopt and embrace the multicultural and cosmopolitan way of life of the Dabawenyos.
3. The local government of Davao City is much admired by other governments, not just nationally but also internationally. It is recognized to be ahead than the national government in many ways: in the crafting of landmark pieces of legislation; in pioneering innovations in local governance; in its strong political will in the implementation of policies and programs; in its high level of self-sufficiency; and in its pluralist and liberal political climate that result in significant grassroots and civil society participation. It is a favorite destination for study tours because it is considered as a model for other cities in the country and in the world.
4.Davao City is one of the most peaceful cities in Asia and has one of the lowest crime rates in the world averaging at 0.8 in every 10,000 persons per month. The Davao City Police Office has consistently been chosen as the Best Police Office in the entire country. The Davao City Peace and Order Council has been elevated to the Philippine Hall of Fame for consistently being the best in the country.
5.Davao City strictly adheres to a wholesome and healthy lifestyle for its residents and encourages its visitors to pursue the same. The city pioneered in the regulation of smoking in public places in the Philippines, which was replicated by other cities and gave birth to the national anti-smoking law. Its tough policies against dangerous drugs, violence against women and children (including prostitution and human trafficking), and environmental pollution are strongly imposed in the city.Davao City also boasts of one of the most progressive and comprehensive reproductive health program in the world.
6. Davao City holds the distinction of being the "Fruit Basket of the Philippines." Almost all kinds of fruits grow in abundance in the City. It is host to a lot of fruit plantations and is famous for its exotic Durian.
In Davao City, quality products and services do not necessarily equate to high cost. Almost everything of quality in Davao City costs cheaper compared to other major cities in the country. Davao City produces the freshest and highest quality fruits, vegetables, meat and fish in the country. Its exports of banana, pineapple, orchids, and tuna, among others, are considered the best in the world. Its pomelo, durian, and mangosteen are sought-after by the rest of the country. Yet these excellent world-class products remain affordable and accessible to the locals on a daily basis. Davao City functions as the trade-off point of Mindanao’s high value crops.
7. Foreign and domestic investors are well taken cared in Davao City. Being the pioneer city in establishing an investment promotion center that provides free professional assistance including processing of applications for local fiscal incentives, the local government ensures that investors are provided with excellent services and facilities in starting business as easy as possible
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, City vacations, Rural retreats, Warm winter getaways
Nearest ferry port, 5 miles
Nearest airport, 5 miles
Car is not necessary