Direct Oceanfront 3 Bedroom Condo--No drive beach!
The Shores Club in Daytona Beach Shores is a direct oceanfront condominium located on a pristine, quiet no-drive beach. This 3-bedroom, 3-bath, 1800 sq. ft. condo is smoke-free and was recently remodeled and includes beautiful hardwood floors and a new kitchen with granite counters. The condo, unit #601, is on the 6th floor and features spectacular ocean views from the extra large balcony (it's a corner unit), master bedroom, living room, dining room and kitchen. The second & third bedrooms and back balcony feature wonderful sunset views of the Halifax River and the Intracoastal Waterway. Sorry, no single night rentals - minimum weekly rental or longer.
All the amenities of home can be found here, including a 40" flat screen TV in the living room, a DVD player, wireless Internet and TV's in all three bedrooms. There is a private, full-size washer and dryer right in the condo. Linens and towels are provided. The facilities are well maintained with on-site managers. It is a very safe area, and the building has electronic locks on all outside doors and secure main-level garage parking.
Daytona Beach Ocean Views – This is what Florida vacation rental is all about! The best view at the condominium is from the large balcony that can be accessed from both the living room and master bedroom. It provides a 180 degree panoramic view up and down the beach and out to sea. Dolphins are seen regularly and whales have been known to be sighted. Seabirds are often seen diving on schools of fish visible from the balcony, and residents of the condos have been known to rush out with either a pole or net to bring home dinner.
The master bedroom has a king bed, ocean-front balcony, flat screen TV, walk-in closet and private master bath. The second bedroom has a king bed and twin daybed, closet and an adjoining bath. The third bedroom has 2 queen beds, closet, and private bath. This bedrooms, and the back balcony, have great views of the Intracoastal Waterway. The kitchen is fully furnished with microwave, stove, toaster oven, refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, coffee maker, blender, dishware and cookware. The living room, with its comfortable large sofa, 2 leather chairs and easy chair with ottoman, and large flat screen TV provides a nice conversation or TV viewing area.
The Shores Club offers a wide variety of activities. A heated swimming pool with large deck is located ocean-side. There are also BBQ grills for your use located near the pool. Want a little exercise? The Shores Club has a full tennis court, basketball court, shuffleboard court, fitness center with ocean views and indoor sauna for your use.
The area has a wide variety of activities:
-Lighthouse Point Park– 4 miles down the beach. A beautiful 52-acre park that features a fishing pier, hiking nature trails, wildlife, an observation tower, swimming and picnicking. Over 2 miles of shoreline and beach. Nearby is a kayak nature trail.
- Ponce Preserve - 3 miles - a 41 acre nature preserve that includes a boardwalk out to the Halifax River with 3 covered gazebos, kayak and canoe launches and a fishing dock. Great area for bird watching, picnic areas and a new playground for children.
- Golf - The area has many nice golf courses. The renowned LPGA International Champions and Legends courses features 36 holes of championship golf – 16 miles. Golf Digest recently ranked Daytona Beach in the top 15 places to play in the nation.
- Shopping & Dining – Short beach walk to Sunglow Pier restaurant Crabby Joes; multiple waterfront restaurants within 5 minutes. Full range of shopping options nearby or consider a day trip to St. Augustine where there are many quaint shops and galleries.
- Daytona International Speedway – 10 miles
- Daytona 500 Experience – 10 miles
- Daytona Beach Boardwalk & Pier – 6 miles
- Ponce Inlet Lighthouse & Museum – 5 miles. Climb Florida's tallest light house that stretches 175 feet into the sky.
- Museum of Arts & Sciences – 8 miles
- Marine Science Center – 5 miles. Experience some of the rich marine life of the area, including sea turtle rehabilitation. Kid friendly.
- Daytona Lagoon - 7 miles. A family-focused water park offering go-kart racing, miniature golf, laser tag, and arcade.
- Jackie Robinson Ballpark – 6 miles
- Sugar Hill Botanical Gardens – 4 miles
Nearby Attractions – Day Trips:
- Blue Springs State Park (Manatee Refuge) – 37 miles
- Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge – 39 miles
- NASA Kennedy Space Center– 50 miles
- Orlando Attractions - Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World – 70 miles
- Historic St. Augustine – 65 milesTripAdvisor property ID 3647232...Read more
Direct Oceanfront 3 Bedroom Condo--No drive beach! Daytona Beach, Florida
Additional Location Information
The Shores Club in Daytona Beach Shores is on a peninsula and is south of Dunlawton Avenue. The beach is drive-free! You can walk to Sunglow Pier where there is a great restaurant & fishing. Ponce Inlet Lighthouse near the end of the peninsula is about 5 miles away. You have great oceanfront views from the front balcony and Intracoastal Waterway views from the back balcony!
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, Warm winter getaways, Waterfront
Left on 03/01/2013 for a stay in February 2013 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Mar 1, 2013Stayed Feb 2013
Stayed here with family for ten days for the Daytona 500 in Feb 2013. Beautiful, nicely decorated condo with a great location on Daytona Beach. No cars to watch out for when you make your way to the waves. Walking distance to restaurants and pier. Highly recommend this condo!!
Left on 02/07/2012 for a stay in October 2010 | Joni WoelfelReviewed Feb 7, 2012Stayed Oct 2010
My stay at The Shores Club was a dream. It could not have been more wonderful. The condo is high end in quality, furnishings, decor, very spacious and inviting. The view overlooks the ocean, sandy beach and sparkling pool below. The terrace is great for listening to the waves and catching some sun. It was everything a person could want and more. The building not only faces the ocean on one side, but a river on the other, amazing for watching the sun set on the covered patio. The building itself is beautiful with glamorous foyers yet comfortable and perfect for families and children. Everyone we met was friendly. There are many things to do close by, piers to walk to for lunch, wonderful restaurants, shopping, church, a wild life and turtle reserve---the list goes on and on. Anyone looking for fun and relaxation will find it at The Shores Club. Be sure to enjoy the moon glimmering across the ocean at night. Spectacular.
Direct Oceanfront 3 Bedroom Condo--No drive beach!
Tax rate | 12.5% of rent | tax rate
Cleaning fee | $105 per stay
Administrative Booking Fee | $25 per stay
7 night minimum stay Check-in day varies by time of the year
$300 damage deposit is refunded after your stay (assuming no damage). Checks or credit cards accepted - $300 due at booking and balance due 30 days prior to check-in. Discounts are available for select fall dates. Minimum weekly stays with Saturday check-in and check-out. ***PLEASE CONTACT OWNER FOR AVAILABILITY!!!
/ week + / week + additional fees additional fees
Request more information
10 travelers viewed this property in thepast week
Contact the owner
You have gone over the limit for submitting inquiries in a certain amount of time. Please wait a moment before trying to submit another.
This helps to eliminate SPAM and keeps the bad guys out.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.