St. Martin Beach Walk Villas 332 - Book Online! 3BR/2.5BA 200 yards to Beach in Destin!
Top Reasons to Book this Condo!
1. Partial Gulf View from Expansive Balcony, short walk to the beach (200 yards) with no roads to Cross!
2. Budget-friendly, easy on your wallet!
3. St. Martin Beachwalk Villas amenities: Newer complex, Lovely pool with plenty of lounging space, grilling area, path to the beach and rinsing station.
4. Great location in the heart of Destin! It's directly across the street from Big Kahuna's Waterpark, full of great splashing fun for the kids. In walking distance to Mellow Mushroom and the Pancakery!
Ways to Book Online.
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. On our website, Destinresorts.net
3. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
This great 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom condo is located in a small low-key 3 story complex, right across from Big Kahuna's Water Park. There is a community grilling area located right next to the newly refurbished pool. St. Martin Beachwalk Villas does not have an elevator.
This lovely, freshly updated condo sleeps 8 comfortably. It has a king sized bed in the master, a queen bed in the second, 2 twin beds in the third and a pull out sofa. There is a fully equipped kitchen, two and a half baths and all new flat screens and new furniture. There is a washer and dryer in the unit for your convenience.
There is a partial gulf view from the balcony and deeded beach access down our private walkway. The complex is behind another complex but you do not have to cross Highway 98 to get to the white sands and clear water. This condo is so centrally located, you could leave the car parked all week! Within walking distance are restaurants, a grocery store, and Target.
A short 200-yard walk puts you on the beach.
You can't beat the convenience and affordability of this 3 bedroom at St. Martin's Beachwalk Villas!
~One of the many vacation rentals managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.~
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 15% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
Additional amenities include: sofabed, iron/board, night life, dining and livingroom, airmatt/sleeper, stove/oven, suitable for children, city view, washer/dryer, king bed, walk to beach, twin bed, serving bar off kitchen w/ chairs, full sized refridgerator, queen bed, coffeemaker....Read more
Left on 06/23/2014 for a stay in June 2014 | David CReviewed Jun 23, 2014Stayed Jun 2014
This rental was spectacular and fit our family of 6 perfectly. The amenities were exactly what we needed to cook our own meals and enjoy lots of time at the property relaxing, sitting on the balcony, and making the easy walk to the beach. We learned quickly to visit the beach in the evening and we would nearly have it to ourselves till sunset and then make our way back to fix dinner and relax. The first night of our stay it rained, but the spacious and comfortable rooms were perfect for a night in without being on top of each other. I highly recommend this property!
Left on 09/24/2013 for a stay in September 2013 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Sep 24, 2013Stayed Sep 2013
Me and my family really enjoyed our stay at this location it was awesome and one of our top five favorite spots. The only negative was climbing 3 stories everyday with our groceries and shopping accessories.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.