1. Fabulous Views from your seventh floor, screened-in balcony!
2. Two masters with King sized beds and one of the FEW units with a washer/dryer in the condo!
3. Take a walk down to the jetties where the Gulf and Destin Harbor meet-
4. Holiday Surf & Racquet Club Amenities: Pool, Lighted Tennis Courts, BBQ Grilling area, shuffleboard, exercise room and saunas.
Ways to Book Online.
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. On our website, Destinresorts.net
3. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
Holiday Surf & Racquet Club #707 is located directly on the beach in exclusive Holiday Isle, which is a peninsula surrounded by the Gulf of Mexico and Destin Harbor. With an elevator located in the lobby for your convenience, this destination is sure to please!
This immaculately clean condo has two bedrooms and two baths. The condo boasts a DOUBLE MASTER setup with KING beds in each room including their own full bathrooms, and there's is a pull-out sofa bed in the living room. This is one of the ONLY condos with IN ROOM washer/dryer. The kitchen is fully equipped and the decor is tasteful and updated. This 7th floor unit has a balcony with excellent gulf views, perfect for enjoying evenings outside, and you are high enough to see the city, beach, water, everything!
Holiday Surf & Racquet Club has a heated pool, 2 lighted tennis courts, BBQ grilling area, shuffleboard, exercise rooms and saunas. There is free wifi in the lobby and pool areas. There are also coin operated Laundry facilities.
The pool is pristine - the Holiday Surf and Racquet maintenance staff are State of Florida Certified Pool Operators and have received training to ensure the cleanest pool in this area year after year.
If you haven't been to Holiday Isle, you're in for a treat. It's a serene, little oasis in the middle of Destin, with 2 and a half miles of paved trails for walking and biking, surrounded by quiet neighborhoods perfect for exploring on a bike. It's just minutes away from restaurants, shopping, boat docks, fishing, golf, and amusements.
An easy walk along the beach will take you to the jetties, where the Gulf of Mexico and Destin Harbor meet, a spot well-known for great snorkeling and fishing. Here you can also watch boats going out deep sea fishing and returning from gulf to harbor.
Once you stay in Holiday Isle, you'll want to come back year after year!
~Another lovely vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.~
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 15% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
Additional amenities include: sofabed, game room, iron/board, night life, dining and livingroom, airmatt/sleeper, walk to beach, nice furniture, stove/oven, suitable for children, washer/dryer, king bed, tennis courts, serving bar off kitchen w/ chairs, full sized refridgerator, coffeemaker.TripAdvisor property ID 1835070...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.