This spectacular one-story villa articulates the ideals of contemporary architecture and design, with a hint of Asian influence, offering a warm and welcoming atmosphere. A wide driveway, studded with orchid laden palms, leads to the three-vehicle garage and the impressive entry. Inside, orchid gardens flank the front door in the breezy foyer and corridors on each side lead to the bedrooms.
Entering the completely air-conditioned interiors, guests find an array of versatile settings for vacation living and entertaining; each realized with impeccable quality and style. In the formal living room, plump white sofas and loveseats contrast with teak tables while well-chosen accessories add character and color. A table in one corner is perfect for snacks or games. The family room includes a large-screen plasma television and a long couch to kick back and enjoy sports or keep up with the news. The formal dining room features two side-by-side square tables, each seating eight. In the professional-level kitchen, a center island with cook top, separate oven, and double refrigerator are among the many highlights.
Just a step outside the living areas, there is a long indoor/outdoor gallery, furnished with two complete seating arrangements. Beyond is an expansive pavilion that contains a full built-in wet bar with stools, an L-shaped sectional sofa, and a dining table for eight. Marble floors extend to the sunny terrace around the jaw-dropping pool that sits right in the middle of all the action. The entire scene epitomizes gracious coastal living at its finest for family and friends or corporate entertainment on a grand scale.
When it is time for sleep or privacy, the bedrooms wrap guests in superior furnishings and luxury amenities such as plasma television and a patio. Every private, marble-walled bath includes ultra modern fixtures, oversized vessel sink, glass-enclosed shower plus an outdoor garden shower.
At a glance:
- King size bed in master and secondary master; two doubles in three remaining guest rooms
- Designer-grade contemporary interiors and exteriors
- Fully air-conditioned living areas; luxurious slate and marble floors; high whitewashed rafter ceilings
- Formal living room
- Family room with large-screen plasma television
- Formal dining room features two tables, each seating eight
- ChefÃï¿½ÃÂ¢ÃÂ¯ÃÂ¿ÃÂ½ÃÂ¯ÃÂ¿ÃÂ½s kitchen with professional appliances and gleaming white cabinets
- Expansive indoor/outdoor gallery with two seating arrangements
- Outdoor entertainment pavilion includes complete built-in bar, sectional seating and dining options overlooking the pool
- Terrace with chaise lounges
- Every bedroom has a patio with seating, and an outdoor garden shower
- Top of the line, marbled-walled bathrooms with vessel sinks and high-tech fixtures
- Immense pool
- Garage for three vehicles
- Washer & Dryer
Casa de Campo charges a mandatory $20 per person, per day resort fee for all guests staying at the villa....Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.