This modern fully furnished 2nd floor apartment is located in Christchurch, Thomas Street, Dublin 8. It is ideal for short term corporate rental or self-catering holiday accommodation in Dublin.
The apartment is in an excellent location, just minutes from the city centre. Bus stop is outside the apartment. Airport coach stops outside the apartment. This is the perfect location within 10 minutes walking distance from the city centre and with local amenities.
The apartment has been designed to the high standard and has stylish, contemporary fixtures and fittings. Separate fully equipped with all appliances, cutlery, plates, pans etc.
The apartment can be configured into 2 double or 1 double and a twin room, depending on your requirements.
A convenience store is located around the corner from the apartment.
We can arrange airport pick-up service. Please let us know. If you prefer to take a bus this is the link with the details of the route
The final stop is outside the apartment.
Nearest Airport : Dublin at 10 Kilometers
Nearest Ferry : Dublin bay at 3 Kilometers
Nearest Motorway : M50 at 4 Kilometers
Nearest Beach : Sandymount at 3 Kilometers
Nearest Golf : Portmarnock Golf Club at 6 Kilometers
The rate to include: changeover cleaning, TV and internet connection, gas and electricity up to cut off point, changing bed linen and towels.
Apartment is located on junction of Thomas Street and Meath Syreet, beside Christchurch cathedral.
Meath is a shopping street in the City Centre of Dublin, similar to Henry Street, however unlike the latter it's filled with lots of mom and pop shops ( i.e. little mobile stores, small off-licenses, pound/euro-stores, etc. ) instead of large corporation chain stores. it's multi-cultural with lots of deal shops, a few pubs and some grocery stores.
You'll also find sidewalk artists on this street along with tons of people walking-thru/shopping/eating/etc.
This is also within 5 min walk to O'Connell Street, Temple Bar.
- The Hop On, Hop Off Bus Tour is a great way to see the many attractions in Dublin, (website: hidden)
- Temple Bar, the cultural hub of the city where you will find many fun pubs and restaurants, cafes, artisan shops and a great party atmosphere, (website: hidden)
- Dublin castle and grounds, (website: hidden)
- Guinness store house, (website: hidden), where you can have a pint of Guinness in the sky bar overlooking Dublin city
- Jameson distillery museum, (website: hidden)
- Christchurch cathedral home to the tomb of strongbow,
- National Museum of Ireland exhibits many examples of Ireland's heritage and natural history, (website: hidden)
- The Phoenix Park is Europe's largest city park and a sanctuary for many mammals and brids and home to a large herd of deer, (website: hidden)
- Within the Phoenix Park is the newly renovated and extended Dublin Zoo,
- This website is a useful source of information for things to see and do in Dublin when you visit, (website: hidden)
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.