Awestruck at Windcliff: Immaculate, Mountain View, Luxury, Wildlife, Peaceful
Luxurious and clean single family home with 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths and incredible mountain views that is ideal for your family vacation, honeymoon, or romantic weekend to Estes Park.
You will enjoy your dream vacation in Awestruck -- a clean, luxurious, smoke-free, spacious and private 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath single family vacation rental offering unsurpassed views of Rocky Mountain National Park. I magine overlooking Rocky Mountain National Park while observing wildlife and enjoying your meals from the expansive deck, relaxing in front of the fire in the inviting great room, or soaking in the private outdoor hot tub or in the Jacuzzi tub. Awestruck is a warm and comfortable base camp for your vacation in Rocky Mountain National Park -- located minutes from Rocky Mountain National Park and offering all the amenities you desire.
Awestruck is a single family vacation home located in the private and exclusive Windcliff community in Estes Park, Colorado. Windcliff is a distinctive vacation home and residential, mountainside community located on the boundary of, and overlooking, Rocky Mountain National Park. Wildlife frequently visit Awestruck.
Awestruck is at the center of a 180 degree arc of the dramatic peaks of Rocky Mountain National Park providing unsurpassed views. The mountain panorama of Rocky Mountain National Park viewed from Awestruck stands toe-to-toe with any mountain vista in North America.
You will enjoy unsurpassed views of the Continental Divide and Rocky Mountain National Park while:
• Admiring this clean, luxurious, spacious and private 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath single family vacation home rental;
• Enjoying sunrise and sunset over Rocky Mountain National Park from Awestruck's private and expansive deck;
• Soaking in this vacation home rental's private, 7 person, new, top-of-the-line, outdoor hot tub;
• Relaxing in front of the wood burning fireplace;
• Sleeping in Awestruck's master bedroom with its comfortable king size bed and Jacuzzi tub;
• Appreciating the second bedroom with its massive windows and comfortable king size bed, trundle bed and wood stove;
• Relaxing in Awestruck's third bedroom with two twin beds;
• Reading and playing games in the loft with a sleeper sofa with an upgraded mattress;
• Grilling your dinner on the Weber stainless steel gas grill and dining on the massive outdoor picnic table;
• Watching movies on any of the 4 large screen televisions;
• Preparing a special meal in Awestruck's large and fully--equipped kitchen with new, stainless steel appliances;
• Checking emails on the free wireless Wi-Fi Internet; and
• Observing deer, elk and a variety of other animals from Awestruck's windows and property.
Bedding: 1 King bed in master bedroom; 1 King bed and a daybed with trundle bed with 2 twin beds in second large bedroom; 2 Twin beds in third bedroom, 1 Sofa Sleeper in the loft area with very comfortable (honestly) pillow top mattress
Amenities: Outdoor, private 7 person top-of-the-line Hot Tub; Jetted Jacuzzi bath tub in Master Bath; wood burning fireplace in the great room for the whole family to enjoy; wood burning stove in the 2nd bedroom; Weber bbq grill; 4 HDTVs; Blu-Ray Home Theatre; Xbox; Satellite TV; full washer and dryer; lots of games and movies and books
Internet and Long Distance Calling: Free Domestic Long Distance and Free Wi-Fi Internet
Maximum Number of Cars: 2
Prime Season . . . .$380/nt. plus $25/person after two
Fall Season . . . . . $290/nt. plus $25/person after two
Special Season . . .$250/nt. plus $25/person after two
Value Season . . . .$230/nt. plus $25/person after two
Base Rates vary by season. All pricing is for 2 persons, each additional person is $25 per person per night over the Base Rate. Minimum Night Stays: vary by season.
Additional amenities include: games, wood stove, playground, video game library, walking, living room, golf, hiking, cross country skiing, tennis, mountaineering, wheelchair inaccessible, marina, bicycles, dining room, groceries, fishing, massage therapist, bedding 1: king, health/beauty spa, mountain biking, sledding, minimum age limit for renters, living room size: large living room, mountain climbing, children ok: children, cycling, laundry: yes, hospital, boating, non smoking only, atm/bank, cinemas, rock climbing, den: no den, medical services, adventure, coffee maker, sight seeing, scenic drives, shopping, romantic, churches, photography, heating, dishes & utensils, pantry items, wildlife viewing, iron & board, view: continental divide, swimming, coin laundry, freshwater fishing, bedding 3: king, necessary, family, miniature golf, equestrian events, museums, tourist attractions, horseback riding, fly fishing, stories: 2, bedding 2: 2 twin, snowboarding, laundromat, restaurants.TripAdvisor property ID 2490729...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.