Luxury Beach Apartment in Estoril, Cascais - Just 2 minutes walk to the beach, you have the best sea view in Estoril and Cascais. Here you can explore everything from Lisbon to Sintra, to romantic evenings in Cascais. Perfect for visiting Lisbon!
Walk to the Beach!
Here you can do some running or surfing at thee beach just before hitting the road every morning.
The apartment is located just 2 minutes by walk from the Cascais Boardwalk & Beach with great restaurants and bars; 4 minutes by walk from the train with direct connection to Lisbon City Center, 7 minutes’ walk to the bus that takes you directly to the historic village of Sintra, 3 minutes’ walk to the nearest grocery shop.
The apartment is in a nice, quiet, safe, residential neighborhood. It is close enough to everywhere you want to be but set back in a pocket just enough to not have the tourist chaos of Lisbon or the noisy Cascais Center. You will live and feel like a local experiencing the local culture to its fullest.
LUXURY DESIGN APARTMENT
The penthouse apartment was totally re-decorated, furnished, painted and improved by a renown interior designer and architect. From custom doors, the sound of music in the shower to 3 different tones of ceiling lights, this contemporary and Feng Shui designed apartment is unique of its kind in Portugal.
Here is a list of what you will have: Gigantic lounge-sofa, LED Digital TV, USB/HDMI connection for movie watching, wall and ceiling Sound System all around the house, iPod/ iPhone doc station with Bluetooth, super fast FREE WIFI INTERNET connection, Dinning table and chairs, Queen Size bed, digital stove and oven, and most importantly and often missing in order Airbnb properties - FREE AIR CONDITIONING for those Hot Days!
Amenities, extra info:
- Very large living room with Ocean Front view
- Natural Light the whole day, from sunrise to sunset
- Large LED TV with HDMI/ USB Connection
- FREE WIFI with ultra-fast internet
- Large Lounge-Sofa
- Wall and ceiling sound system all around the house
- iPod/ iPhone doc station with Bluetooth
- Dinning table and chairs
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Totally FREE use of air conditioning (often missing in other Airbnb properties or guests have to pay extra for it)
- King Size Bed
- Fully equipped bathroom
- Kitchen with refrigerator, freezer, oven, Coffee Machine, and cooking stove.
- FREE use of washing machine.
- Spacious and easy parking right in front of the building
- Walking distance to virtually everything Cascais and Estoril have best to offer!
- Beach / Boardwalk (From Estoril to Cascais)
- Restaurants (Typical Fish Restaurants at the Beach)
- Casino Estoril (15 minutes walk away)
- 8 different Golf Course (Oitavos, Quinta da Marinha, Beloura, etc..)
- Sailing (Cascais Marina)
- Equestrian (Quinta da Marinha)
- Cycling (Several Tracks - Map provided)
- Tennis (Estoril Open)
- Surf (Protected Zone of Praia do Guincho or on the beach right in front of the apartment)
- KiteSurf (I highly recommend the "SB Kiteboarding School" here in Cascais if you want to give it a try)
- Shopping (Downtown Cascais, Cascais Villa Shopping Centre, Cascais Shopping and many other boutiques)
- 12 minutes from Sintra by car or bus (Visit its Palaces, Gardens and much more)
- 20 minutes from Belem by train (Visit Historical Belem and its cultural monuments)
- 27 minutes from Central Lisbon by train (Visit the Castle, the Old Squares, Architecture, Typical Neighborhoods and also the modern east side of the city with its parks and the Oceanarium).
- Casino Estoril Shows and Entertainment
- Bars & Nightclubs Beach (ex: Tamariz - Top 3 Club in the country)
Spencer from the USA:
Newly renovated and modern, this one-bedroom apartment features a beautiful view of the ocean with a giant window that slides open. Additionally, the bathroom has a rain shower head, the TV has HDMI inputs to connect a computer, and the stereo/DVD system features an iPod dock with in-ceiling speakers in every room!
The building itself is very quiet and located just a short walk to the beach. In fact, there are several beaches within walking distance, all accessible by a lovely boardwalk along the water. We found that most of our needs - grocery, restaurants - were within walking distance.
As a host, Carlos' communication was greatly facilitated by his excellent English, quick responses, and genuine desire to make our stay as comfortable as possible. He left several tourist brochures and supplemented it with information on his own website. The apartment was also spotless on arrival.
I highly recommend this apartment it to anyone looking to stay in the region!
Be ready to live Lisbon, Sintra, Cascais and Estoril like locals do. Come and discover by yourself :)...Read more
Rates shown in
(Rental listed originally in EUR)
Enter dates to see your price
Don't see rates for your trip?
Please note: these rates exclude taxes and fees and may vary depending on the length of your stay. Rates are also subject to change at the [owner/manager]’s discretion.
Cleaning fee | $33 per stay
Damage Deposit | $221 per stay
Fees for additional guests may apply.
Additional notes from the owner
You will notice I did not include any cleaning fee in my rate. The reason is because I believe all my guest are self-conscious and will take care of the place as if it was theirs by washing their dishes and keeping the place in order. I do not expect you to scrub the shower floor or vacuum, but simply to keep the place neat and nice.
While it has never happened to date, a cleaning fee of 50 euros will be charged in case the apartment requires cleaning beyond normal.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.