4 Bedrooms/3.5 Baths, with seasonal sleeping porch, Custom Designed 3100 sq. ft. with Outdoor Living Space.
Created by luxury resort Designer Tag Galyean, The Tree House at Wild Rock includes all the amenities you would expect in a luxury vacation rental, with an outdoor twist. Located near Fayetteville, West Virginia in the New River Gorge, The Tree House is perfect for family adventure vacations.
This vacation rental was built with sustainability in mind using high-quality, long-life materials, including hardwood flooring, granite counter tops, a metal mineshaft roof and cedar plank siding. Galyean’s design pays respect to the region’s history and is true to West Virginia’s rugged landscape and character.
You will be just minutes away from Fayetteville, West Virginia, recently named 'One of America's Coolest Small Towns' by Budget Travel Magazine. Fayetteville is home to eclectic and unique art galleries and boutiques as well as diverse, independently owned, restaurants and eateries. Enjoy locally-brewed craft beer and sample authentic Central American fare at Diogi's Latin Cuisine or visit Pies & Pints Pizzeria, named one of the Top 20 Pizza Spots in the U.S. by The Huffington Post.
If you are looking to have fun in the great outdoors, look no further. The Tree House is located in the heart of all things adventure. We are immediately adjacent to Adventures on the Gorge, a full service outfitter with three restaurants and huge pool. Book endless fun activities there. With outdoor activities available nearby for all ages and ability levels, the Tree House can serve as your hub for a fun, memorable adventure vacation.
**Adventures and Activities**
- World-class whitewater rafting and kayaking available on the Gauley River (Ranked as one of the top 10 whitewater rivers in the world)
- Family rafting and float-trips on the New River
- Renowned rock climbing opportunities throughout the New River Gorge and within an easy walk from the front door via a trail built in co-ordination with the Access Fund
- Nearly 10 miles of hiking and mountain biking trails accessible from the front door
- 13 miles of IMBA-built single track at the Arrowhead stacked-loop trail system (within a 10 minute drive)
- Aerial adventures, a high-speed zipline and an amazing canopy tour system is only 1 mile away
- Nearby fly fishing (and guided float trips) for trout and smallmouth bass
**Tree House Specifications**
- Sleeps up to 10 people in four bedrooms and a sleeping porch
- 3100 Square feet of living space
- 3 full baths and one half bath.
- 4 bedrooms including 2 Master Suites
- Screened-in sleeping porch for 2 blow-up queen beds (or bring your sleeping bag!)
- Pet friendly
- Laundry room
**Tree House Features**
- Wrap around deck allowing you to enjoy the secluded, wooded setting
- Screened-in outdoor dining area
- Screened-in sleeping porch for kids (and adults!) to enjoy a camp-like sleeping experience.
- Large dining table and complete gourmet kitchen
- Relax on the multiple decks which overlook Falls Creek Pond
- Wild Rock Trail, just steps from the front door, provides access to miles of hiking and biking trails
- Gracious great rooms, surrounded by glass, high ceilings, 360 degree natural light
- Gas fire place inside, gas grill outside
- Designed by Master Designer and Resort Architect Tag Galyean
- Bunkhouse with two bedrooms and full bath, attached to main house with an elevated walkway
- Adjacent to Peregrine Park and Bocce Ball Court and fire pit
- Ground level storage for canoes, bikes and outdoor equipment
- Outdoor shower for a quick clean-up after your day of adventure
Tax rate 12% of rent tax rate
Weekend Rate applies for Thursday - Sunday....Read more
The Tree House at Wild Rock Near Fayetteville, WV Fayetteville, West Virginia
Additional Location Information
The Tree House is a luxury vacation rental that sits atop the New River Gorge and in the Wild Rock community. There are over 10 miles of hiking and biking trails right outside your front door that connect with the National Park trails. We also have community fishing pond, 2 scenic overlooks, a community park and several community fire pits. We are located 0.25 miles from Adventures on the Gorge which can help you set up any number of activities in the area.
More About This Location
Car is not necessary
Last updated on March 01, 2015
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 15 other Fayetteville rentals
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.