• Beach straight down the way - 1.8 Miles - 9 minutes by bicycle. Bicycles are optional available. You can easy reach 3 popular beaches by bike: Fort Myers Beach, Bunche Beach and Sanibel Island.
• Tanger Outlet Shopping Center - a half Mile - a 10 minutes walk - you can find the shopping mall with many of the popular brands. Store directory
• Restaurants - 350 yards - 5 minutes walk - you will find the Buster's Restaurant and many other with a mile. You can even find the Gatorbites Tale & Ale Restaurant with Alligator on the menu. You should try it!
• Shell Point Golf Course - 2.1 miles - 10 minutes via bicycle. It is a large public golf course called "Shell Point" You even can find a driving range at this golf course.
• Kayak and SUP (Stand Up Paddleboard) Rentals and Tours form Kayak Excursions - Only 1 ½ miles straight down the road you will find one of the best areas in Fort Myers to go kayaking. From there it's a short 5 minute paddle into San Carlos Bay, or you can explore the creek and its many Mangrove tunnels.
Accommodation and Amenities
• TVs, Radio, Computer, Internet, Phone
• Large LCD Flat-Screen-TV with free and unlimited movies via included Netflix subscription (1080 High-Definition) plus regular HD TV channels. 2nd TV in the master bedroom with regular HD TV channels. You will find a desk with a modern Computer with a huge 32’ LCD monitor. We even supply a special radio. It is connected to the internet and lets you play stations from any part of the world. It might even play your favorite home town station. The computer is online and enables you to surf the web or check your emails. This enables you to research the internet before you decide on your next areal discoveries. If you need to be online with your own devices such as your laptop or iPad you can use our free Wi-Fi access. The phone in the home is an open line for local, national and international calls. The first 60 minutes calling time, in- and outgoing calls, are free, after the flat rate, regardless of the destination, for inbound and outgoing calls, to all landlines, is US$ 0.08 per minute.
The kitchen has all the usual standard equipment and appliances, but also a dishwasher and a microwave. For BBQ in your backyard you will find an electrical-BBQ-grill.
• Two bedroom + two sleeper
The home is equipped with premium King-size mattresses in each of the bedrooms. No worries of who is getting the better bedroom. Both bedrooms have large build-in closets. Both sofas in the living room are sleepers and can be folded open to two single beds, just a bit wider than a usual single bed. Using all bedding the home sleeps up to 6 adults.
The bath comes with a medium size shower, toilet and a regular vanity. We supply a hair dryer, two shower-towels per guest and a start-supply of toilet paper and hand soap.
• House, Garden, Hot-Tub/Whirlpool, Pool
It is a penthouse with a balcony to the front and a larger wooden deck to the back, facing the large garden. The entire living area is located in the second floor, which is the top floor. The property is located on a half acres ground with plenty tropical trees, palms and bushes, but also with an open grass area to play badminton or to find a sunny spot on supplied lounge chairs. Deck and garden are western exposed and offer sunshine during daytime and beautiful sunsets in the evenings.
Downstairs is a screen enclosed patio with a large hot-tub/whirlpool. You are able to set your own preferred temperature at the power heated hot-tub/whirlpool. The garden also features a pool (Ø 16' x 48" deep) to dip in and refresh yourself during the hot season. The garden-pool is open from May 1st until November 1st. Garden, Pool and Whirlpool are only accessible by the guests of our building.
• Other details
All floors are hygienic laid out with wood-laminate and tile in the wet areas. Certainly the living area has a central air condition with pre-programed digital controller, which you can set with your smart-phone to your comfort cooling, based on the abilities of the home. There is no heating function but beeing in SW-Florida we nether missed it.
The deck and its patio furniture dinning set invites for sun bathing and breakfast under blue sky and partial shade under tree limbs. Between living area and the deck you find our large and bright all windows and fully screen enclosed 'Florida Room". For breakfast its perfect to enjoy the early morning sun with your cap of coffee at the front balcony.
Downstairs in the garage is our bicycle storage. We supply bicyles for free because they are very usefull to get to the next beach and to explore the area. You have your own in 2013 brand-new washer and dryer. You will have free parking for 2 cars available in the driveway in the front of the building. Bathing in the backyards pool or the Gulf’s warm waters is easy possible, the Beach is located just down the road, called Bunche Beach.
You are not on your own - we have stuff for cleaning, maintenance, pool & garden care and together with the arrival guide you will receive a very detailed house guide. Arrival and departure days can be any day as long as it shows green = available at the calendar. Earliest check-in time can be 3:30 p.m. and latest check-out time 10:30 a.m. It is no problem to check-in late because we will supply you with the electronic lock code for the entry door.
Other as in the neighbor city Cape Coral we have here in South Fort Myers and Iona plenty bicycle trails running mostly parallel to most of the major roads. We recommend to book the bicycles at the time of the home reservation because they can't be added later for this low fee. If you decide later to rent bikes then you would need to rent them form a local supplier like Funrentals
Additional amenities include: coffee maker, shopping, internet - hi speed, bike rentals, hot-tub whirlpool, shower, cookware, biking, golfing....Read more
Left on 05/08/2014 for a stay in April 2014 | TraciReviewed May 8, 2014Stayed Apr 2014
Our stay at the Beach Paradise was lovely. The home is in a very convenient location to Ft. Myers Beach and Sanibel island. Outlet shopping can be found right around the corner. A little further up the road, before the bridge to Sanibel is Port Sanibel Marina, offering kayak rentals as well as boat charters. Other activities nearby include paddle boarding, jet skiing, dolphin excursions, shelling, the options are endless. Whether you are looking to relax or have fun, this place offers the perfect blend of both.
Booking the unit very convenient and Frank was the perfect host. We added on the bike rentals which we ended up not using, but we wanted to have access to them just in case. The unit really had everything we were looking for. The kitchen had every pot, pan, utensil, and dinner ware that was needed. We used the grill nightly after our days at the beach. We also used the hot tub nightly before bed which was very relaxing. The furniture in the unit was very comfortable and the beds even more so. We will definitely return to this location in the future for another vacation.
Left on 04/03/2014 for a stay in February 2014 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Apr 3, 2014Stayed Feb 2014
We reached Fort Myers on a sunny day and drove directly to our vacation rental where we immediately felt like at home. The online booking was very easy and it took us only a few minutes to do that. The total rent was incredible low for the value we got at this lovely place. We found everything very clean and neat, the kitchen was very good equipped and so was the bathroom. The place has nice modern furniture and very comfortable and big European style beds, a detail which we loved! The tropical garden on the back of the house is really awesome and it invites you to relax, forget everything and enjoy the sunshine and your vacation. There is also a nice and very clean hot tub, if you like using those too. We enjoyed using the grill on the wooden deck at the back of the condo. The house is very near Bunche Beach, which you can reach walking or by bike (these can also be booked and they are right at the house). A nice nature beach, where you can enjoy the beautiful sunset or also paddle around with rented kayaks. It was just perfect, it was really paradise and we would have loved to stay there for much, much longer.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.