Waterscape 218-B-1BR/1.5 BA**AVAIL 8/14-8/21**Walk straight out to Pools!Okaloosa-Book Online!
Top Reasons to Book this Ground Floor Condo!
1. Conveniently located on the ground floor looking directly out to the pool!
2. High end Furnishings, Flatscreen Tvs, Granite Countertops, Stainless Appliances and Fabulous Tilework!
3. Amenities! Waterscape's own Private Beach,Expansive Lagoon Pool with huge rock Waterfall, Lazy River, Fitness Center overlooking main pool, Adult Pool, Kids Play Area with Splash Pad, Two Hot Tubs, Covered Parking and Grills placed around the Pool!
4. Okaloosa Island is a laid back community, convenient to both Ft Walton Beach and just 10 minutes from Destin! Walk down the beach to The Boardwalk for great restaurants, shopping and nightlife, cast a line from the Okaloosa Fishing Pier or visit the Gulfarium and try the dolphin splash encounter!
Ways to Book Online
1. Click the book now button on this site
2. On our website, Destinresorts.net
3. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
No need to ever leave this vacation paradise - you can park the car all week!
218-B is an amazing 1 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath condo at Waterscape Resort. This particular unit is on the GROUND FLOOR right in front of the HEATED pool and centrally located between all of the water attractions and amenities in the complex. This is the most convenient unit in the building, bar none!
The Master bedroom has a private bathroom with an oversized tub for soaking. There's also an additional half bath. There's a king bed in the master and a pull out sofa in the living room - 4 can sleep here comfortably.
The kitchen has high-end stainless appliances and granite countertops. There's a patio so you can sit outside an relax, several grilling areas, and a washer & dryer in the unit for your convenience.
Now, about Waterscape - it's fabulous! The courtyard will make you think you're in a 6 star caribbean resort. There are 4, yes, I said 4, pools including one with a lazy river, one with zero entry and waterfalls and one specifically for toddlers. There are 2 hot tubs. There's a poolside cafe for snacks, drinks, beer and even frozen drinks.A weekly movie night in the pool and daily activities for the kids will keep everyone happy. The huge beach access has showers and foot washing stations. You can use the state-of-the-art fitness center and enjoy the game room. Onsite 24 hour security, too.
You're right across the street from Old Bay Steamer Restaurant and Helen's Back Cafe. There's a mini mart there, too. Within a 1/2 mile are the Okaloosa Island Fishing Pier and Boardwalk with several restaurants and shops, and the Gulfarium.
Waterscape has it all for that dream vacation you've been searching for!
~One of the many vacation rentals managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.~
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 15% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
Additional amenities include: sofabed, game room, iron/board, night life, dining and livingroom, airmatt/sleeper, walk to beach, nice furniture, stove/oven, suitable for children, washer/dryer, king bed, tennis courts, jacuzzi/hottub, serving bar off kitchen w/ chairs, full sized refridgerator, ground floor, coffeemaker....Read more
Left on 05/08/2014 for a stay in May 2014 | AshDanDanReviewed May 8, 2014Stayed May 2014
Unfortunately for us, in our three days at the beach they received an unprecedented 20 inches of rain! But if we were going to be stuck inside, this was a wonderful condo to be stuck in. The only negative part of the room was that the ice maker and water dispenser in the fridge was not working. A note was left saying we could get ice at the gas station. I think it would have at least been nice for them to leave a bag of ice in the freezer. It was a little too cold for us to enjoy the pools, but they would have been nice if we could. Hopefully we'll make it back one day with better weather!
Left on 04/10/2014 for a stay in March 2014 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Apr 10, 2014Stayed Mar 2014
Upon a late night arrival we found the bed and pullout couch bed with disgusting urine stains. I immediately notified and the next day rather than be moved to another unit, they gave us a blow up mattress. We tried to make the best of a terrible situation and tell the kids we were camping. We were never offered a discount, room change or anything. I will never recommend this to anyone. They also failed to mention that this is directly across the street from a Gentlemen's Club so we were awoken to sirens quite a bit throughout the night. Not exactly the atmosphere I want for my children on Spring Break.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.