Island Princess 710-3BR/3BA-GulfFront-AVAIL 8/30-9/3**Buy3Get1Free 8/1-10/31*
Top Reasons to Book this Lovely Condo!
1. Spacious, Gulf Front condo on Seventh Floor overlooking the gorgeous white sands and emerald green waters of Okaloosa Island! ***NEW Flatscreen TV installed in living room July 2015**
2. Covered parking, Gulf Front pool and hot tub, fitness center and grilling area!
3. Master bedroom and Living Room have Gulf Front views and flatscreen Tvs! Washer and dryer in the condo for your convenience.
4. Located on Okaloosa Island, a laid back destination, but only about 10 minutes from all the action of Destin!
5. Grab a bite at the Boardwalk, catch up on some shopping, or let the kids play on the beachfront playground! Catch a show at the Gulfarium or try the dolphin splash encounter!
Ways to Book Online.
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. On our website, Destinresorts.net
3. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
Island Princess 710 is a terrific place to spend your next beach vacation!
This spacious 3 bedroom condo has a king sized bed in the master bedroom, a queen bed in the second bedroom, two twin beds in the third bedroom and a sleeper sofa in the living room, so 8 can stay here comfortably.
Watch dolphins frolic from your own private, gulf front balcony. Or take a swim in the lovely, gulf front pool (heated seasonally). Soak your cares away in the hot tub. There's also a community grilling area, a fitness room and the Island Princess features covered parking.
This colorful unit features an open floor plan, so your group can enjoy spending time together; whether it's watching the big game or cooking in the well-equipped kitchen. There's also a washer & dryer in the unit for your convenience.
The Island Princess is a smart bet for your next beach getaway.
In order to keep our prices as low as possible, prices listed do not include beach service. This gives our guests the option of purchasing beach set-ups on their own, if desired, instead of forcing them to purchase an amenity they may not want. Beach set-ups, which consist of 2 chairs and an umbrella, typically run around $25/day or $120/week.
~One of the many vacation rentals managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.~
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 15% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
Additional amenities include: sofabed, iron/board, night life, dining and livingroom, suitable for children, jacuzzi/hottub, nice furniture, stove/oven, washer/dryer, king bed, walk to beach, twin bed, full sized refridgerator, queen bed, coffeemaker.TripAdvisor property ID 1834803...Read more
Left on 08/17/2014 for a stay in April 2014 | A TripAdvisor MemberReviewed Aug 17, 2014Stayed Apr 2014
This is a great location. If you like beach, you'll love this place. The views are fantastic. We listened to the waves every night. May is a great time to enjoy this location, as the weather is fine without the summer crowds. There are also some nice restaurants close by, or take the ride to Destin for a larger selection of restaurants.
We are so glad you loved this amazing property! We hope you come soon, you should check out our fall rates!
A TripAdvisor Member
Left on 08/08/2014 for a stay in July 2014 | A TripAdvisor MemberReviewed Aug 8, 2014Stayed Jul 2014
My husband, son and his wife and my 2 grandsons stayed in this condo and it worked great! The 3 bedrooms, and 3 baths were terrific. It was RIGHT on the beach and the views from the balcony were beautiful. Location was great, easy to get to everything. We were so glad we stayed in Fort Walton and not Destin because the beach was not so crowded. This condo is on the top floor, so no noise from other people above us, or for that matter from the pool area. It was good value for the money and we would stay there agai. The only thing that I noticed that could have been better was that the living room and bathroom rugs could have used a cleaning. But with having said that, I would net this condo again tomorrow if I could.
Left on 03/31/2014 for a stay in March 2014 | Spring Break '14Reviewed Mar 31, 2014Stayed Mar 2014
The rate for a 3 bedroom 3 bath unit was very good. The floors weren't super clean, and a little to be desired in the kitchen, but the furnishings were nice & the location was super! Wish there would have been a little better supplies or we would have known to bring our own. But it was comfortable & enjoyable :-)
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.