1.Fantastic BeachFront condo with gorgeous views of the coastline down laid back, pristine Okaloosa Island!
2. REMODEL Completed January 2015! Fabulous new Kitchen with Granite Countertops, Stainless appliances and Glass Tile Backsplash! Living and Dining is complete with all new furnitures and Flatscreen Tvs throughout! The bathrooms got a makeover too and are complete with new cabinetry, granite vanity tops and the master bath has a fabulous glassed, walk in shower!
3. Master bedroom has fantastic views of the beach and waves.
4. Amenities: The Sea Oats complex features a beachfront swimming pool, gazebo style hot tub,a picnic area with grills, tennis courts and fitness area.
5. Okaloosa Island is a laid back community, convenient to both Ft Walton Beach and just 10 minutes from Destin! Walk down the beach to The Boardwalk for great restaurants, shopping and nightlife, cast a line from the Okaloosa Fishing Pier or visit the Gulfarium and try the dolphin splash encounter!
Ways to Book Online.
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. On our website, Destinresorts.net
3. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
Sensational Gulf Front 2 bedroom/2 bath condo at Sea Oats Resort on Okaloosa Island is sure to be your family's favorite vacation destination for many years to come.
This immaculately clean condo has a large master bedroom with private bath and king size bed, and a second bedroom with a queen size bed and separate bath. It also has a queen size sleeper sofa in the living room.
Resort amenities include a gulf front community pool and gazebo style hot tub, spacious poolside deck and lounge area for winding down after a long day on the beach, fitness center, BBQ grills, tennis courts and private boardwalk extending over the sand dunes for convenient beach access.
Nearby attractions within walking distance include the Okaloosa Island Fishing Pier and Boardwalk, The Gulfarium featuring live dolphin shows, and great family restaurants such as The Black Pearl, Anglers, Fudpuckers and The Crab Trap. You'll also want to check out the night life when you stop by Howl at The Moon and The Swamp for loads of fun and entertainment!
Heading West 0.2 miles over Brooks Bridge and into Ft. Walton Beach you can explore the historic downtown along Miracle Strip Pkwy. and visit the Indian Temple Mound and Air Force Museum.
You can also head East approximately 4 miles into Destin for fabulous shopping, Big Kahuna's Water Park, Hard Rock Cafe, and The Track Family Fun Center featuring go-carts, arcade, mini-golf and bungee jumping or walk the Harbor for dolphin cruises, charter fishing, jet ski and kayak rentals, parasailing and more! This is a terrific, affordable condo!
~One of the many vacation rentals managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.~
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 15% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
Additional amenities include: sofabed, iron/board, night life, dining and livingroom, airmatt/sleeper, stove/oven, suitable for children, washer/dryer, king bed, tennis courts, jacuzzi/hottub, serving bar off kitchen w/ chairs, full sized refridgerator, queen bed, coffeemaker....Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.