Top Reasons to Book this Gorgeous Condo!
1. Okaloosa Island Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area’s most popular attractions: Shalimar Golf Course, Destination Segway Tours, Big Kahuna's Water Park, Cattywampus Snorkeling tour, The Sea Blaster’s Dolphin Cruise, and Unlimited DVD rentals.
2. Balcony Views toward the Gulf! Short walk to the Beach!
3. New Mattresses, New Sleeper Sofa and Tile in Bedrooms, April 2015!
4. High-end Finishes! Flatscreens throughout, Two Masters, Granite Countertops and Stainless appliances!
5. Amenities! Waterscape's own Private Beach, Expansive Lagoon Pool with huge rock Waterfall, Lazy River, Fitness Center overlooking main pool, Adult Pool, Kids Play Area with Splash Pad, Two Hot Tubs, Covered Parking and Grills placed around the Pool!
6. Okaloosa Island is a laid back community, convenient to both Ft. Walton Beach and just 10 minutes from Destin! Walk down the beach to The Boardwalk for great restaurants, shopping and nightlife, cast a line from the Okaloosa Fishing Pier or visit the Gulfarium and try the dolphin splash encounter (all less than a mile away)!
Ways to Book Online:
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
No need to ever leave this vacation paradise - you can park the car all week!
This amazing 2 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath condo at Waterscape is stunning. Both bedrooms have private bathrooms, each with an oversized tub for soaking. There's also an additional half bath. There's a king the first master and a king bed in the second master bedroom. There are also bunks in a small alcove - kids love these! A pull out sofa in the living room means 8 can sleep here comfortably.
The kitchen has high-end stainless appliances and granite countertops. There's a serene gulf view off your private balcony, several grilling areas, and a washer & dryer in the unit for your convenience.
Now, about Waterscape - it's fabulous! The courtyard will make you think you're in a 6 star caribbean resort. There are 4, yes, I said 4, pools including one with a lazy river, one with zero entry and waterfalls and one specifically for toddlers. There are 2 hot tubs. There's a poolside cafe for snacks, drinks, beer and even frozen drinks.
A weekly movie night in the pool and daily activities for the kids will keep everyone happy. The huge beach access has showers and foot washing stations. You can use the state-of-the-art fitness center and enjoy the game room. Onsite 24 hour security, too.
Waterscape has it all for that dream vacation you've been searching for!
You're right across the street from Old Bay Steamer Restaurant and Helen Back Cafe. There's a mini mart there, too. Within a 1/2 mile are the Okaloosa Island Fishing Pier and Boardwalk with several restaurants and shops, and the Gulfarium.
Welcome to The Boardwalk! We are located directly on The Gulf of Mexico, on the beaches of beautiful Okaloosa Island! The Boardwalk is your one-stop destination for fun, day and night! Relax on the beaches of The Gulf of Mexico while sipping a frozen concoction prepared at our outdoor bar upstairs at The Crab Trap, stroll the boardwalk and visit Islanders Surf Shop for new beach attire or grab a frozen snack from San Gelato. When day turns to night, the Swamp is our premier nightclub. Hungry? We've got that covered as well! Grab some fresh from the Gulf seafood from any of our great beachfront restaurants located directly on The Boardwalk!
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 15% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
~Another lovely vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida~.
Additional amenities include: sofabed, iron/board, night life, dining and livingroom, airmatt/sleeper, nice furniture, stove/oven, suitable for children, washer/dryer, king bed, walk to beach, jacuzzi/hottub, serving bar off kitchen w/ chairs, full sized refridgerator, coffeemaker, bunk beds.TripAdvisor property ID 1834983...Read more
Left on 09/30/2014 for a stay in September 2014 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Sep 30, 2014Stayed Sep 2014
This was our second trip to Okaloosa Island and stay at Waterscape. The amenities are wonderful, the beach is gorgeous but the beds in this unit were awful. I know this sounds petty but any movement on the beds in both rooms made this horrible, loud/creak noise. Needless to say we did not sleep well. We will NOT book this unit again. Otherwise the trip was great. BE aware that Waterscape beach chairs and umbrellas are NOT free with this unit as with others. The picture of the view is deceiving. The view is a parking lot of another hotel and highway.
I'm so sorry you were dissapointed with your stay. We took your advice to heart, and the owner agreed to replace all mattresses, the sleeper sofa, and even purchased new tile for it. The views on our website are exactly how it appears from the balcony. We do not include beach setups in order to keep our prices low, and some of our guests don't choose to use them anyway. We hope you will consider staying with us again, because we strive to make all our guests happy.
A FlipKey verified reviewer
“Waterscape is awesome! There were a few problems with this condo”
Left on 08/07/2014 for a stay in July 2014 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Aug 7, 2014Stayed Jul 2014
Overall, I loved waterscape!!!! Great place for kids. The beds in this condo were sooooooo uncomfortable. The view on the balcony is of the highway. The fan in the master bedroom does not work. I recommend bringing your own nonstick pots & pans. Also, no drinks can be within 5ft of the pool!!! This was a bummer for us :( there is no ice maker in this condo. We did get a good price, and enjoyed our vacation.
“Spacious Condo, nice property and location. Well stocked kitchen”
Left on 04/17/2014 for a stay in April 2014 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Apr 17, 2014Stayed Apr 2014
Preplanning went smoothly. Nice to have all the codes and Wifi work upon our arrival. Kitchen was well stocked had more than we needed for a weeks stay. Lighting wasn't great. We wish there were a light fixture over the dining room table when we were eating. The beds were very uncomfortable. There weren't even mattress pads on them. Maintenance came a couple of times. Once to bring swimming pool wristbands and show us how to jiggle the cords for the TVS to come in clear. Another time the kitchen door under the sink came off so they needed to come and fix it. The maintenance guy was very responsive and nice. Waterscape has a great set up for showering off sand after the beach. We loved the heated pool for our children. The exercise room was clean and well equipped. This is an end unit Condo closer to the road so all sirens and noise could be heard.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.