Top Reasons to Book this Lovely Condo!
1. (Beginning May 1st, 2016) As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area’s most popular attractions: Shalimar Golf Course, Destination Segway Tours, Big Kahuna's Water Park, Cattywampus Snorkeling tour, The Sea Blaster’s Dolphin Cruise, and Unlimited DVD rentals.
2. Gorgeous Condo, Great Value, just a short walk to the beach with no roads to cross!
3. Wonderful views toward the Gulf from the Balcony and views toward the Sound!
4. Adjacent to the Emerald Promenade Beach Walk park!
5. This great 90-unit building features both an indoor and an outdoor pool - the indoor one is also heated. Limited covered parking available and a grilling/picnic area! Seacrest has a fitness center, basketball court, shuffleboard and tennis courts!.
6. Okaloosa Island is a laid back community, convenient to both Ft Walton Beach and just 10 minutes from Destin! Head down the beach to The Boardwalk (just 2.5 miles) for great restaurants, shopping and nightlife, cast a line from the Okaloosa Fishing Pier or visit the Gulfarium and swim with the dolphins!
Ways to Book Online:
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*This property is Not available to Adults under age 25, No Exceptions.*
Seacrest Condominium is a terrific, family oriented, affordable complex on secluded Okaloosa Island, just minutes away from all the attractions offered by Destin!
Lovely Seacrest 612 is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath with a view of the sparkling waters of the Gulf of Mexico. There's a king bed in the master, a queen bed in the guest room, a queen sleeper sofa in living room and 2 full baths. Tropical themed furnishings will have you in a beachy mood in no time. There's a separate dining area, balcony with gulf view and open kitchen fully stock with all the dishes and utensils you need to whip up a tasty meal for your group to enjoy together. In addition, this unit offers one covered parking space!
This great 90-unit building features both an indoor and an outdoor pool - the indoor one is also heated. There's a meeting room which can be reserved by guests. Work out the kinks in the onsite fitness center, or school someone on the basketball court. There's also shuffleboard and tennis courts - choices abound here. There is limited covered parking and a grilling area with picnic tables for enjoying your dinner al fresco.
Make Seacrest 612 your next getaway hideaway!
Located on secluded Okaloosa Island, you'll have the best of both worlds in that you're minutes away from golf, fishing, fine restaurants, water and amusement parks, museums, and great shopping, yet situated on a quieter, less populated beach.
Welcome to The Boardwalk! We are located directly on The Gulf of Mexico, on the beaches of beautiful Okaloosa Island! The Boardwalk is your one-stop destination for fun, day and night! Relax on the beaches of The Gulf of Mexico while sipping a frozen concoction prepared at our outdoor bar upstairs at The Crab Trap, stroll the boardwalk and visit Islanders Surf Shop for new beach attire or grab a frozen snack from San Gelato. When day turns to night, the Swamp is our premier nightclub. Hungry? We've got that covered as well! Grab some fresh from the Gulf seafood from any of our great beachfront restaurants located directly on The Boardwalk!
~Another lovely vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.~
Additional amenities include: iron/board, night life, dining and livingroom, suitable for children, stove/oven, king bed, tennis courts, city view, full sized refridgerator, queen bed, coffeemaker.TripAdvisor property ID 1835145...Read more
“Very nice condo with plenty room for four although it sleeps six”
Left on 07/13/2015 for a stay in June 2015 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Jul 13, 2015Stayed Jun 2015
Nice condo for the price - kitchen stocked sufficiently for cooking and dining. We didn't try to use the sofa bed so not sure if it was working as another reviewer had mentioned that it was broken. Washer and dryer worked great and it was nice returning home with all clean clothes. Dishwasher did it's duty as well. Condo was clean and ready for use when we arrived at our allotted time. Easy access to the beach and just a short walk from the condo; no need to drive, just follow the walkway and ta-daa, you're on the beach. Plenty of clean towels provided for our stay, along with starter bath soap, toilet paper and paper towels. Couple of minor complaints: 1) the carpet could have used a good shampooing and 2) the door lock was a little tricky to turn (maybe the key provided to us was a copy that was just hard to maneuver. That's happened to me before anyway. The location of the condo is in close proximity to everything you need; just a short drive to Destin over the bridge or back in the other direction to pass through Downtown Ft. Walton. We would stay here again.
Left on 08/10/2014 for a stay in May 2014 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Aug 10, 2014Stayed May 2014
we had a fantastic time at the beach.l The condo was amazing. the only issue we had with the place was the pull out couch was broken, so my daughter just slept on the couch. when we arrived the Wifi would not work, but they sent someone right out to take care of it. There was a nice beach view from the bedroom and the living room. We would definitely stay there againagain
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.