1. Gulf and Sunset Views from the Spacious Balcony!
2. Huge Beachfront Pool (heated seasonally),fitness room and grilling area with picnic tables!
3. Walk down the beach to the the Boardwalk, grab a bite, catch up on some shopping or let the kids play on the beachfront playground!
4. Walk down to the Okaloosa Island Fishing Pier or catch a show at the Gulfarium, which offers a dolphin splash encounter!
5. Located on Okaloosa Island, a laid back destination, but only about 10 minutes from all the action of Destin!
Ways to Book Online.
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. On our website, Destinresorts.net
3. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
The Islander Beach Resort is a beach front complex on gorgeous Okaloosa Island with everything you need for a wonderful vacation on the white sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico! This complex offers a peaceful retreat and a quiet, less crowded beach, yet is just minutes away from downtown Destin.
The Islander Beach Resort 707 has incredible gulf views, including an amazing sunset view, and is right on the beach! The bedroom has a king sized bed and there are two queen sleeper sofas in the living room, so this unit can accommodate up to 6 people. There are two bathrooms to allow room for your group.
Sip coffee or a glass of wine from your balcony as you watch the sun set behind the crystal blue waters or listen to the waves lap up onto the beach. Grill up the day's fresh catch in the communal grilling area and enjoy dining there or back in your condo, where you can eat on the balcony or at the dining room table. There's also a coin-op washer & dryer around the corner from the condo for your convenience.
The Islander Beach Resort features an 80 foot beachside pool (heated seasonally), hot tub grilling/picnic area, and ample parking.
Nearby attractions within walking distance include the Okaloosa Island Fishing Pier and Boardwalk, The Gulfarium featuring live dolphin shows, and great family restaurants such as The Black Pearl, Anglers, Fudpuckers and The Crab Trap. You'll also want to check out the night life when you stop by Howl at the Moon and The Swamp for loads of fun and entertainment!
Heading West over Brooks Bridge and into Fort Walton Beach you can explore the historic downtown along Miracle Strip Pkwy and visit the Indian Temple Mound and Air Force Museum.
You can head East approximately 4 miles into Destin for fabulous shopping, Big Kahuna's Water Park, Hard Rock Cafe, and The Track Family Fun Center featuring go carts, arcade, minigolf and bungee jumping or walk the Harbor for dolphin cruises, charter fishing, jet ski and kayak rentals, parasailing and more!
So, if you're looking for a wonderful vacation that won't break the bank, this is It!
~Another lovely vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.~
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 15% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
Additional amenities include: sofabed, iron/board, night life, king bed, suitable for children, city view.TripAdvisor property ID 1835154...Read more
Left on 05/02/2014 for a stay in April 2014 | TiffanyReviewed May 2, 2014Stayed Apr 2014
We stayed in this condo for three nights and absolutely loved it. Room was clean; beach was clean and uncrowned. Perfect location, only a mile fromany attractions, but far enough for peace and quiet. We are already looking to plan another stay. We have a two and a three year old so it was nice to have a low key vacation with them.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.