Parents Magazine called 100 Acre Wood ''awesome'' with ''tons of amenities'' and we're sure that your family will have the vacation of a lifetime when you stay! This spacious and inviting 7 bedroom family vacation home sleeps 14 and it's located in the exclusive Emerald Island resort community - just a short distance from Walt Disney WorldÂ® Resort - where you can meet Winnie, Eeyore and the rest of the gang.
* 2 Master bedroom suites with king-size beds
* 1 Additional bedroom with king-size bed
* 4 Double twin bedrooms
* Sleeps 14 max
* Pool with raised, bubbling spa, sun deck with shaded lanai and conservation views
* Elegant furnishings and decor
* Themed children's bedrooms
* Full kitchen with all appliances
* Laundry with washer and dryer
* Family games room with pool table
* Resort clubhouse with pool, hot tub and tiki bar, games room and video arcade, fitness and IT centers, kids playground and sports courts
* WiFi high speed internet provided FREE
* Local and long-distance (US) calls FREE
* Digital entry/lock system with unique, private code for each guest stay
* Inspected by Walt Disney World under the Vacation Rental Home Connection program
* Professionally managed, inspected and cleaned by VillaDirect Vacation Homes
* VillaDirect is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau
* Welcome amenities pack and starter toiletries included
* Local 7 day/365 Welcome Center with guest services staff available 24 hours
* Authorized Disney & Universal Studios discount ticket center
The Emerald Island resort surrounds an exclusive, fully featured resort clubhouse with many amenities for guests to enjoy. There's also a secondary resort pool, spa and cabana for the exclusive use of guests staying in the town homes (those guests can use the main clubhouse if they wish).
As you enter you immediately find yourself in a luscious sub-tropical resort, with driveway that stretches toward a manned security gate house and through to the stunning entrance rotunda with a Dolphin Fountain at the center, sweeping around to the Emerald Island resort clubhouse and facilities. The club house has a reception area which sells newspapers and sundries and provides information for guests staying at the resort.
There's a guest lounge where you can meet other families visiting Orlando and staying in Emerald Island. The kids can enjoy themselves in the games room, or on the video arcade games provided, and you can "keep in touch" while on vacation with the IT center that provides high-speed internet access for guests.
Choose to relax under the Florida sun at the Emerald Island resort pool with gazebos and a Tiki Bar, luscious landscaping and comfortable deck loungers. Or sit in the bubbling community hot-tub and chat with other guests staying at Emerald Island vacation homes.
Additional amenities include: video game console, pool table, game room, security system, child pool safety fence, coffee maker, free long distance calls, iron and board, free use of community/resort amenities, spa (optional electric heating), shaded lanai, roman tub, window treatments, deck loungers, darts board, ceramic tiled floors, bedrooms carpeted, range/cooker, securepass lock, conservation view, 50-inch led/lcd flat screen HDTV, free starter pack, kitchenware, hairdryer(s)....Read more
Left on 02/24/2011 for a stay in January 2011 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Feb 24, 2011Stayed Jan 2011
It was our second time in emerald island. All the family joined us in this vacation. Gradma, brother, sister, cousins, brother in law and my children. The house fulfilled Everyone's needs and wishes. I would definitely recommend this house.
Thank you for your review of 100 Acre Wood following your stay in December 2010.
We're very happy to read that the whole family enjoyed their stay at this home. We hope that your trip was memorable and that you'll be coming back soon. We hope that you'll book with VillaDirect again and we look forward to welcoming you back.
A FlipKey verified reviewer
Left on 06/10/2009 for a stay in October 2007 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Jun 10, 2009Stayed Oct 2007
We had a great time. The house was spacious so we had our entire family there. We had almost our entire family from Chicago with us. It was nice to have everyone under one roof. We will never forget our stay- it was our last family gathering we had together. Since then, we lost my Dad suddenly. We will forever cherish the time we spent there all together. We had planned on coming again, hopefully one day we will.
Thanks for your Flipkey review of "100 Acre Wood" - it was most welcome.
We're really pleased that your family reunion/get-together was so memorable and look forward to welcoming you on your next visit to the Disney area. We were very sorry to hear about your father. Please accept our deepest commiserations.
- FlipKey has rentals in over 11,000 destinations around the world:
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.