Come and enjoy the vacation of a lifetime with your family at this 6 bedroom vacation pool home that's nestled on the Indian Creek community in the heart of Kissimmee, Florida... located less than 3 miles from Walt Disney WorldÂ® Resort in Orlando - and even closer to the shops and restaurants of the main highway 192.
* 2 Master bedroom suites with king-size beds
* 2 Additional bedroom with queen-size beds
* 2 Double twin bedroom
* Sleeps 12 max
* Pool with raised, bubbling spa, sun deck and shaded lanai
* Elegant furnishings and decor
* Themed children's bedrooms
* Full kitchen with all appliances
* Laundry with washer and dryer
* Family games room with pool table and table soccer game
* WiFi high speed internet provided FREE
* Local and long-distance (US) calls FREE
* Digital entry/lock system with unique, private code for each guest stay
* Inspected by Walt Disney World under the Vacation Rental Home Connection program
* Professionally managed, inspected and cleaned by VillaDirect Vacation Homes
* VillaDirect is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau
* Welcome amenities pack and starter toiletries included
* Local 7 day/365 Welcome Center with guest services staff available 24 hours
* Authorized Disney & Universal Studios discount ticket center
When your family stays in this home - they'll make hundreds of happy memories of this spacious 6 bedroom family rental, which also provides a crystal clear pool and sun-drenched deck to enjoy and relax together. This spacious and stylish vacation home-away-from-home provides everything that your family could need to have a memorable and magical stay.
Indian Creek is located less than 3 miles from Disney's main gate - so this vacation home community offers excellent access to all of the theme parks and attractions.
Indian Creek has a plenty of additional community attractions designed for families, which are all FREE for our guests use. Young children will love the playgrounds (there's 2 of them), and will spend hours on the climbing frames, swings and equipment. Older kids - and the young at heart - will enjoy playing in the sunshine on the putting green, tennis courts, soccer pitches, baseball nets, and lots of open spaces to enjoy.
Just 2 minutes from the Indian Creek entrance, guests will find the famous highway 192 - and the Formosa Gardens shopping mall and eatery. Some of the best known restaurants are located at Formosa Gardens, with an Outback Steak House, Red Lobster, Giordano's Chicago Pizza restaurant, Carabba's Italian, Cracker Barrel, Chinese, Subway and Taco Bell takeaways, as well as shops, a Winn Dixie supermarket, and much more.
Additional amenities include: video game console, board games, pool table, game room, table soccer game, coffee maker, free long distance calls, iron and board, corner lot, child pool safety fence, shaded lanai, roman tub, ceramic tiled floors, privacy fence, free starter pack, bedrooms carpeted, range/cooker, deck loungers, flat-screen TVs in bedroom, 46-inch led/lcd flat screen HDTV, kitchenware, spa (un-heated), hairdryer(s), themed kids bedrooms....Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.