This one-of-a-kind vacation home is located in the grand setting of the Emerald Island resort, just 3.5 miles fromWalt Disney WorldÂ® Resort.
* 2 Master bedroom suites with king-size beds
* 1 Master bedroom suite with queen-size bed
* 1 Additional bedroom with king-size bed
* 3 Double twin bedrooms
* Sleeps 12 max
* Pool with raised, bubbling spa, sun deck, shaded lanai and parkland view
* Contemporary furnishings and decor
* Full family-sized kitchen with all appliances and granite counters
* Laundry room with washer and dryer
* Family games room pool table
* Resort clubhouse with pool, hot tub and tiki bar, games room and video arcade, fitness and IT centers, kids playground and sports courts
* Flat screen HDTV in every bedroom
* WiFi high speed internet provided FREE
* Local and long-distance (US) calls FREE
* Digital entry/lock system with unique, private code for each guest stay
* Inspected by Walt Disney World under the Vacation Rental Home Connection program
* Professionally managed, inspected and cleaned by VillaDirect Vacation Homes
* VillaDirect is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau
* Welcome amenities pack and starter toiletries included
* Local 7 day/365 Welcome Center with guest services staff available 24 hours
* Authorized Disney & Universal Studios discount ticket center
With 6 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms, Emerald Palace is fully air-conditioned, and is ideal for larger families, accommodating up to 12 guests in spacious comfort and has style and space that will be sure to make your vacation dreams come true.
The Emerald Island resort surrounds an exclusive, fully featured resort clubhouse with many amenities for guests to enjoy. There's also a secondary resort pool, spa and cabana for the exclusive use of guests staying in the town homes (those guests can use the main clubhouse if they wish).
As you enter you immediately find yourself in a luscious sub-tropical resort, with driveway that stretches toward a manned security gate house and through to the stunning entrance rotunda with a Dolphin Fountain at the center, sweeping around to the Emerald Island resort clubhouse and facilities. The club house has a reception area which sells newspapers and sundries and provides information for guests staying at the resort.
There's a guest lounge where you can meet other families visiting Orlando and staying in Emerald Island. The kids can enjoy themselves in the games room, or on the video arcade games provided, and you can "keep in touch" while on vacation with the IT center that provides high-speed internet access for guests.
Choose to relax under the Florida sun at the Emerald Island resort pool with gazebos and a Tiki Bar, luscious landscaping and comfortable deck loungers. Or sit in the bubbling community hot-tub and chat with other guests staying at Emerald Island vacation homes.
Additional amenities include: video game console, pool table, game room, free use of community/resort amenities, shaded lanai, free starter pack, bedrooms carpeted, deck loungers, securepass lock, ceramic tiled floors, park land views, flat-screen TVs in bedroom, kitchenware, spa (un-heated), hairdryer(s), coffee maker, child pool safety fence, roman tub, granite countertops, leather sofas, range/cooker, upscale window treatments, free long distance calls, iron and board, wood flooring, 46-inch led/lcd flat screen HDTV.
Processing Fee $56 per stay Processing fee
Cleaning Surcharge $190 per stay Cleaning surcharge (per reservation)
Accidental Damage Waiver $93 per stay Accidental damage waiver
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.