From $1,412 / night
- 12 bedrooms
- 8 bathrooms
- Sleeps 24
Description from the manager
Chateau Cadeneda is a spacious former fortified farm which you can enjoy with your family or friends. The Chateau originally belonged to the Saint Pierre de Brocuéjouls parish and boasts an exquisite dovecote dating back to 1289.
Chateau Cadeneda has a rich character with an inner Renaissance yard and bow windows. The chateau combines 3 independent flats: Troubadours, Temliers and Causse Rougue. Each Flat has a private kitchen and living room. In total the chateau has 12 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
The newly restored chateau combines traditional charm with every modern convenience. From this historical house, you will appreciate the breath-taking ...Read more
Additional Location Information
Chateau Cadeneda is situated 4 km from the city center of Millau, on the South West side of the city, in the countryside.
- Nearest Airport: Toulouse (2 h 30 by car), Montpellier (1 h 00 by car) and Rodez (1 h by car).
- Nearest Train Station: Millau.
- There is a helipad at your disposal inside the Cadenède property.
Sports activities available in the area
- Discover the Millau viaduct from the sky or in helicopter with Bruno Rault
- Naturaventure - canyoning, Via-Ferrata, climbing, caving or paragliding
- Climbing and caving
- Bungee jumping
- Horse riding
- Adventure course in the trees
- Elastic bungee
- Row on the Tarn river under the viaduct of Millau.
- Quad and karting professional circuit, only 6 km from the chateau
Cultural Activities in the Area
- Explore the fantastic medieval villages on the Larzac plate: La Couvertoirade, La Cavalerie, Saint Jean d'Alcas, Sainte Eulalie de Cernon and Le Viala du Pas de Jaux
- Visit Castles in the region
- Enjoy the brilliant musics festival in the Sylvanes abbey
Last updated on February 18, 2015
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 11,700 other France rentalsCheck Availability for France
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
Pool / Spa
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- DVD Player
- Satellite or cable TV
- Pet friendly - yes
- Smoking allowed - ask
- Suitable for children - ask
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - ask