Nature lovers, walkers, cyclists and motorcycle riders.....we have the property for you. Your host is a fourth generation Texas and has a definite idea of what Texas is all about, and is anxious to share this love of Texas through his cabin. Located just across the street from the well known and popular Alamo Springs General Store and Cafe the cabin is beautiful, private, but they are comfortable too. Set up for a romantic or just a casual weekend driving through the countryside. Let us introduce you to Alamo Springs Country Cabins.
The Country Cabin and The Barn have a long front porch decked with comfy rockers to enjoy a view of woods and wildlife. Inside the one room cabin you will find a king bed topped with luxury linens and fluffy decorative pillows. The bed is facing the open living room along with the leather sofa (also a full size bed) and both are placed to enjoy the television with Blu-Ray and fireplace. A fully equipped kitchen has a range/oven, large refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker and toaster along with the table which can easily seat 3 - 4 people. Guests favorite part of the cabin probably will be the bathroom with it's large corner whirlpool tub so important for those special weekends. It also has a separate shower. Ever taken a shower or washed your hair in rainwater? These cabins are supplied with pure, sparkling, clean and refreshing rainwater - and it tastes so good, you'll want to take some home.
Just outside the cabin is a parking pad for motorcycles and one for cars. Along with the special treat of having Alamo Springs General Store and Cafe across the road, you may be interested in the Bat Tunnel also located just a short walk away. The Bat Tunnel is open in the evenings during the summer months. The cabin is a short drive to Luckenbach and only about a 15 minute drive from Fredericksburg.
- 10.5 miles out the Old San Antonio Hwy. Approximately a 15 minutes drive from downtown Fredericksburg.
- No Host on Property
- 2—4 persons—king bed and full size sleeper sofa (all in same room)
- Bathroom has large corner whirlpool tub and separate shower
- Breakfast fixings (may include bacon, eggs, bread, jelly) plus Coffee and tea are left
- Fully equipped kitchen with range/oven, large refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker and toaster
CHILDREN & INFANTS—YES
FIREWORKS AND FIREARMS ARE NOT PERMITTED
- Heat/air, front porch with rockers, ceiling fan on front porch and in cabin, large corner whirlpool tub, wood fireplace, television (no reception), Blu-Ray, Wireless Internet (laptops only-Smartphones not supported), privacy, across the road from Alamo Springs Cafe and down the road from Old Bat Tunnel, motorcycle parking pads
$189.00*/1 or 2 persons/night (Fri-Sat., includes
events and holidays
, Spring Break)
$139.00*/1 or 2 persons/night (Sun-Thurs., excludes events and holidays)
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.