Located approximately eight blocks from Main Street this charming house has been renovated to perfection. Aunt Pam’s is on an out of the way street making it very private—- the street is actually a one way square. It is just a short distance to Sunset Grill and Woerner’s Bakery for that easy walk to your dining needs.
Entering into this one bedroom house is an open living and kitchen area. The living room has a large oversized sofa (queen sleeper) that makes watching the cable television a comfy treat. There is also an overstuffed armchair that makes a great reading chair. The kitchen is fully equipped with a large refrigerator, range and oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffeemaker and toaster. A small parlor table easily seats three, plus a kitchen bar has two stools. There is a bath off of the living/kitchen area with a large shower and vanity.
The bedroom has a king bed with an off-white French quilt and topped with white pillows and accents. A television is place to be enjoyed while in bed. The bathroom is truly a masterpiece. The whirlpool tub, large glass shower and vanity with two unique sinks is bordered and accented with wonderful tile selections. Just outside the bedroom is a large deck for enjoying Fredericksburg’s wonderful evenings and cool brisk mornings. If you are sitting just right on the deck, you can see the lights of downtown Fredericksburg.
- Approximately 8 blocks south of Main Street
- Home to yourselves
- Up to 4 persons—king bed, queen sleeper sofa
- 2 Baths; One has shower; master has whirlpool tub with large glass shower
- Fully equipped with range/oven, microwave, large refrigerator, coffeemaker, dishwasher and cooking equipment and dishes
- $5 breakfast coupon per person/per night (Picked up in GHS office), coffee and teas
- CH/A; Cable TV in living room, Cable TV in bedroom, WIRELESS INTERNET (password is 8309920411), large deck with seating, water softener, washer/dryer (no detergent provided), propane grill, Tesla battery hookup 40amp, 240V service located on the house next to the driveway. No cable or adapters supplied
$139.00*/1 or 2 persons/night (Fri.—Sat., includes Events and Holidays)
$125.00*/1 or 2 persons/night (Sun.—Thurs., excludes Events and Holidays)
*plus 13% tax
TWO NIGHT MINIMUM ON EVENT WEEKENDS
Military Discount 15%
Tesla (or other EV) electrical hookup is a NEMA 14-50 wall mounted outlet (40 amp 240V serv ice) located on the house next to the driveway. No Cable or adapters supplied.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.