Recent reviews for Frisco, Colorado, USA
"Bridge End start to a great weekend"
Left on 02/26/2016 for a stay in February 2016
Our family of 3 found this to be a very spacious condo. The finished porch gives significant usable space. The kitchen was well furnished and nicely updated. Living room was very comfortable with a beautiful natural fireplace and well equipped for entertainment. About the only challenge was with access to ample ski locker storage downstairs. We look forward to a return trip!
Left on 07/15/2015 for a stay in July 2015
The condo definitely needs updating. The bed is very hard and slopes to the outside so you roll. The faub didn't work for the pool area but luckily a friend we were visiting had one and we were able to get in. No coffee filters for coffee pot.
Left on 09/21/2015 for a stay in September 2015
Great place for nearby skiing
Location is good.
Two bedrooms and baths--layout very nice.
The view was absolutely beautiful.
Close to Breckenridge and Copper Mountain, the town of Frisco, Colorado lies on the Frisco Bay and offers easy access to the best features of a Vail Valley vacation. This little town was once one of the iconic outposts of the intermountain Wild West. It was a stopping point for cattle drivers and settlers on their way to the west coast, and later its population exploded with the discovery of gold in the Breckenridge Mountains. With the gold rush long over, it is now skiing and snowboarding enthusiasts that flock to Frisco for its winding and perpetually powdery winter trails.
Home of several champion class ski areas, Summit County draws winter vacationers from all over the world every year. But Frisco also has much to offer during the summer. Come here to hike, fish, go mountain biking, or explore the wilderness on horseback. And after long day in the mountains, relax in the elegant restaurants and night spots of downtown Frisco.
Here are a few additional suggestions of things to do in Frisco:
- Go on a rafting adventure: Take a whitewater rafting trip down the Colorado River. It is one of the most exciting ways to see the beauty of the mountains during the summertime.
- Go skiing and snowboarding: The skiing areas around the Vail Valley offer some of the most picturesque, challenging, and pristine slopes in the country. Hundreds of miles of trails offer appropriate courses for every skill level.
- Go snowshoeing: Skiing is only one way to explore the back country trails of the Colorado Mountains in winter. Hiking trails along mountainsides covered in wildflowers become trails through a secluded snowy wonderland in the winter time.
- Visit the Frisco Historic Park and Museum: This free museum and surrounding outdoor park offer a charming view into Summit County's gold rush past. This is a great way to spend an afternoon with children.
- Play a round of golf: During the summer season, Frisco offers some of the most well designed and manicured courses in Summit County.
- Relax in the spa: Spend the afternoon enjoying a few hours of luxurious head-to-toe pampering at a one of Frisco's world-class spas.
Even if you decide to visit Frisco at the height of the ski season, it will still be easy to find a cozy cabin in the mountains. Come here during the summer and you can reserve a beachside condo or summer home overlooking the Frisco Bay. No matter what you're looking for, you'll find a vacation rental that's a perfect match for your family's needs.