Charming 2BR Frisco Townhome w/Fantastic Community Amenities - Walking Distance to Downtown Frisco; Close to Ski Resorts Including Breckenridge, Keystone, Vail & More!
Whether you are looking for an active vacation or a relaxing get away, you will love this newly remodeled luxury townhome in beautiful Frisco, Colorado. It is centrally located and only 10-30 minutes from five major ski areas (Keystone, Breckenridge, Copper, A-Basin, and Vail), 15 minutes to five championship golf courses and 10 minutes to over fifty outlet stores.
Situated in a cozy and well-established residential neighborhood, you will be within walking distance of downtown Frisco, the Frisco Marina, Frisco's Cross-Country Ski Center, and the Summit County Bike Path System, which connects all of the local towns and ski areas. You will be right at the base of Peak One and Mount Royal, with great views of several other peaks including Grays and Torres (2 of Colorado's 14,000 mountains).
The townhome has vaulted ceilings, new carpeting, hickory floors, stainless steel appliances, and a wood-burning fireplace. On the main level of the home, there is a kitchen, living /dining area, den area (with twin bunk beds), a half bath with a washer/dryer, and a one car garage, with a heated mud room. On the second level, there are two bedrooms, each with their own full bath and queen-size bed.
Downtown Frisco has a charming historic Main Street (less than 7 short blocks away) which has wonderful restaurants and shopping. On Main Street, you can take advantage of the free and convenient bus system. This bus system (The Summit Stage) serves all Summit County ski areas and Towns.
Within walking distance (1 block) there is a recently remodeled neighborhood clubhouse with four hot tubs (3 outdoors and 1 indoor), an indoor pool, locker rooms, racquetball courts and outdoor tennis courts (summer only). This facility is included with the rental of the townhome!
Key Residence Features:
- Within walking distance of downtown Frisco, the Frisco Marina, Frisco's Cross-Country Ski Center, and the Summit County Bike Path System, which connects all of the local towns and ski areas
- It is centrally located and only 10-30 minutes from five major ski areas (Keystone, Breckenridge, Copper, A-Basin, and Vail)
- Neighborhood clubhouse with 4 hot tubs (3 outdoors and 1 indoor), an indoor pool, locker rooms, racquetball courts and outdoor tennis courts
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Twin-over-twin bunk beds in the den can sleep 2 additional guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may applyTripAdvisor property ID 3486708...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.