If there's one rule about visiting Venice, it's this: do it in style. If you're going to explore one of the most romantic, historic, and astonishing cities in Italy, your apartment rental in Venice has to be the crowning touch. This accommodation in Venice, Italy, is perfect for a couple with or without a child. It has just what you need, from front desk service to daily room cleaning and breakfast. Every morning, the views from the windows of this apartment in Venice will tempt you out to explore a different part of the city. In the evening, you can return to your own little Venice island for dinner at a local restaurant or in your apartment.
This apartment is located on the fourth floor of an historic apartment building with an elevator. Originally a monastery and then a grain mill, the building was only recently transformed and divided into deluxe apartments. The building has a front desk (open 9 AM - 6 PM) where you can browse guidebooks and use the washing machine (available from 9 AM - 2 PM).
Fifth Floor: This apartment is decorated in 17th century Venetian style and has a lovely view of the city. Entering into this apartment, you will find yourself in an open-plan living room with a 180 cm sofa-bed, satellite TV, and a dining table for four. The kitchen, behind folding closet doors, is equipped with an electric four-burner stove, microwave, coffee machine, toaster, and juicer. A doorway leads into the bedroom, which has a 180 cm king-size bed. Adjacent (but not ensuite) is a bathroom with a sink, toilet, and bathtub with handheld shower-head.
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
* Water Taxi Transfer: Upon request
* Sofa Bed: 50 Euros per night for adults; 25 Euros per night for children 5-12; babies 0-4 free
* This property is in the same building as
* Daily Self-Catered Breakfast (coffee, toast, yogurt, ham, cereal, juice, cookies, etc) is provided.
* Rental prices are for 2 people. The apartment can accommodate 3 people on request. See prices above for an additional bed.
* Minimum stay is three days.
* The shared washing machine is available 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM.
* The front desk is open 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
* There is a private boat pier.
* Housekeeping is provided daily. Linen change is included.
Additional amenities include: city centre, iron and board, housekeeping - included, elevator (in building), reception office, air conditioning - whole house, washing machine - shared, portable baby crib/play pen - upon request, american coffee maker.TripAdvisor property ID 2027478...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.