Two traditional stone cottages, (4 Stars) , with superb South Pennine views. We are in a Country location, close to a quiet...More information +
Two traditional stone cottages, (4 Stars) , with superb South Pennine views. We are in a Country location, close to a quiet Calderdale village, with easy access to all West Yorkshire towns and attractions.
* Quality self catering visitor accommodation. Awarded 4 stars by Visit Britain
* Two acres of woodland /heather garden with superb Pennine views
* A friendly welcome from the resident owners
* Check availability anytime on our Cherry Tree Cottages website - www.yorkshire-cottages.co.uk -- This is the calendar which is updated daily.
* Free wireless internet
* Good pubs and restaurants nearby
* Short breaks or longer bookings. Minimum stay 3 days.
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 4
Left on Apr 21, 2011 for a stay in March 2011
My wife and I enjoyed a very comfortable stay at Cherry Tree cottage. Stan and Elaine made us feel very welcome and went out of their way to help us with a variety of matters.
It was very nice to have both a gas fireplace and also central heating.
We also very much appreciated having fast wifi.
We would happily recommend Cherry Tree cottage.