Sunrise Property Management
Each core team member has lived a minimum of 14 years on Ambergris Caye with a combined total of 60+ years in the community.
Amanda Syme, Owner – Amanda has lived in Belize since 1981 and has 30 + years of Belize Real Estate experience. She has raised family of 3 children and been actively involved in the community as a volunteer and a member of the South Ambergris Caye Neighborhood Watch and has been a key player in the San Pedro Business Association, served in committees with the San Pedro Town council and continues to serve as a Justice of the Peace and a Special Constable.
Simon Backley, Owner – Simon has lived in Belize since 2000. Simon’s background before arriving in Belize was 15 years of IT Management, Consulting and Business Process Management. Simon was also involved in Yacht Charter Management on Ambergris Caye for 10 years with TMM Yacht Charters, an occupation no different than Property Management other than buildings tend to stay put…
Elena Choc, General Manager – Elena was born in Orange Walk and has lived on Ambergris Caye since 2001. Elena brings years of logistics, scheduling and customer service experience to our company.
• To provide our property owners’ guests with an ever improving vacation experience by exceeding their expectations from start to finish.
• To treat our owners’ properties with the due diligence, respect and level of maintenance that we would as if they were our own. We will treat their guests as if they were visitors in our own homes. We will create owner trust through online accessibility to accounting and booking information.
• To develop each team member by providing a learning environment and a quality work experience.
• To set an example as an ethical industry leader while positively impacting our community.
• To achieve a fair and reasonable profit for our company by upholding our promises to guests, owners, team members and the community.