We enjoy the cold Steeler season that Pittsburgh, Pa. has to offer but after the season is over we cant wait to take some time...More information +
We enjoy the cold Steeler season that Pittsburgh, Pa. has to offer but after the season is over we cant wait to take some time off and escape to the sunny beaches of Curacao. Marazul Dive Resort offers the best of both worlds. Relaxed living or enjoying the cultural sights and sounds of Willemstad. There is always something new we haven't explored yet and interesting people to meet.We loved Marazul Dive Resort so much we purchased an ocean view property with 3 bedrooms and sleeps 6. If you have a larger party ask about our second listing "Bungalo 29"
1 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 4
Left on Sep 06, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
- easy directions/ instructions provided prior to arrival to location via email
- just FYI-- taxi to location will be approx $65 from airport
- property clean, well taken care of
- initially when we arrived very few people at the resort!
- downside-- grocery store far away from us to visit
- vacation rental clean and homey, all utensils and cooking ware present and in good shape
- THERE …
3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6
Left on Jun 26, 2012 for a stay in May 2012
I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the place, the decor was newly updated and made me feel right at home as soon as I arrived. It was great to have everything I needed taken care of immediately by the on-site property managers -- who were both very sweet! I loved having the ocean view and the pool just steps away. I will definately stay again, hopefully longer next time!
1 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 4