Think Slovenia was set up in 2005 by Dan Bendall & Pia Tuma Bendall, an English Slovenian couple who wanted not just to move to Slovenia but also to tell more of the world about this beautiful corner of Europe. Our offices are in Slovenia’s charming capital Ljubljana and we let and manage properties in most of the countries key tourist areas including the fabulous lakes Bled & Bohinj, the lovely mountain resorts of Kranjska Gora, Bovec & Krvavec and the stunning Venetian town of Piran on the Slovenian Adriatic coast. Our goal is to become the leader in letting and management of quality self catering properties in Slovenia. We believe in offering guests high levels of personal service from booking right through to arrival, from arrangement of transfers to booking ski hire and tuition. We set a lot of store in our guests’ satisfaction and are constantly working with owners to help improve properties with the help of guest feedback. Wherever possible we try and help people discover the real Slovenia with a wealth of tips and advice and where to go what to see and do.
- Booking accommodation / itineraries.
- Booking transfers / car hire
- Booking activities / ski hire / tuition.
- Property management – everything from guest arrivals and registration to maintenance, from cleaning to troubleshooting any problems guests may have during their stay.
- We are fully licensed real estate agents and also offer sales and bespoke property search and acquisition.
- We offer a range of language services including translation and language teaching.