The House was built in 1875 near the old Convent of Santa Maria dei Martiri. In 1400 a small village started to grow around...More information +
The House was built in 1875 near the old Convent of Santa Maria dei Martiri. In 1400 a small village started to grow around the convent and became famous for a market where local products were sold every Saturday. Being Saturday the market –day, the village was named ‘Forum Sabati’ – Mercato del Sabato (Saturday Market) - later simply renamed ‘Mercato’
Our family villa looks out over the sloping coast bordering the crystalline waters of Punta Licosa Marine Reserve and is surrounded by a beautiful garden with secular trees and colourful varieties of flowers together with terraced olive and vine cultivations viewing the Isle of Capri and the Amalfi Coast. Faithful to the principle of respect for the environment and the need for tranquillity, the Estate il Pilaccio’ is ready to welcome you into a peaceful and familiar atmosphere for days to spend in complete relax in touch with nature.