RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. EST AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. EST. NO Early Check-ins.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions, except with the written (including fax or email) separate agreement with the owner. If owner give permission to allow pets, the following rules apply: All pets must be leashes at all times. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up of any/all pet refuse. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. All pets must be up to date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is highly recommended. All pets are to be treated with Advantage or similar topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and tick are very rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets. All items above are the sole responsibility of the pet owner. The cabin owners assume no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
4. Vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age must identify themselves as such and get written permission to stay, unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. DAMAGE FEES- A specific damage/reservation deposit is not taken. However, tenants shall be responsible for damages unless the following conditions are met:
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay. c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in trash, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. d. All keys are left in the lockbox and unit is left locked. e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure. f. No linens are lost or damaged. g. NO Early check-in or late check-out. . h. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, the security company employed by My Complex.
6. PAYMENT - An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required 60 days before arrival. The advance payment will be applied toward the room rent. Please make payments in the form of traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashiers checks or personal checks payable to Your Name. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT is due thirty (30) days before your arrival date.
7. CANCELLATIONS - A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty, except a $75 transaction fee. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
8.. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS - Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
9. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per house is limited to six (6) persons. An additional charge or $10.00 per person per night for guests in addition to six (6) will be assessed.
10. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than three days, the guest will be charged the three-night rate.
11. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
12. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring pool or beach towels for use in the pool and Jacuzzi. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. The $125 cleaning fee is a minimum charge. Guest who leave the premises excessively dirty, or full of pet hair may be required to pay and extra cleaning fee.
13. RATE CHANGES - Rates subject to change without notice.
14. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
15. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
16. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS - No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained, however we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
17. The house is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.