We enjoy vacationing on the west coast of Florida. We found Anna Maria Island just about 10 years ago and still look forward...More information +
We enjoy vacationing on the west coast of Florida. We found Anna Maria Island just about 10 years ago and still look forward to coming back every time.
A few of my favorite things:
• Love the beach, crystal clear water – in water chest deep you can see your toes
• The sand, powder soft and white
• Colorful Sunsets over the ocean
• Walking to restaurants and ice cream
• Bike rides with beautiful views in a tropical setting
We feel fortunate to have this piece of paradise and would love to share it with you.
2 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 4
Left on Jul 22, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
Stayed here for a week during the summer. The location is great, literally steps away from the beach. There are great local shops and restaurants in walking distance to the north along with some great bars on the beach. There are also 3 or 4 golf courses to the south on longboat key. We had a great time relaxing with our feet up. It felt like we were back on an island in the Bahamas. Highly…